The biggest rivalry in the state of Indiana will take center-stage tonight when the Hoosiers and the Boilermakers square off in West Lafayette.
I saw the line somewhere had Purdue favored by 1.5 points. Obviously, this doesn’t sit well with people who observed IU’s dismantling of Purdue a couple weeks back in Assembly Hall.
So what do you think will happen tonight? Will the Hoosiers win? Will Matt Painter try and guard Earl Calloway himself? Will the Boilermakers avenge their loss?
Here are a few things I’m looking forward to tonight:
- Lance Stemler possibly breaking out of his shooting slump.
- How many times the commentators will reference the Calloway/Painter incident.
- On that note, what kind of cheers does Purdue’s student section have planned?
- Will Errek Suhr play meaningful minutes?
- Ben Allen exploding for 50?
Let me know what you think will happen tonight.