INDIANA 48, TENN ST 35 (HALF)
- White gets loose on a break and dunks. That’s his 20th point.
- Mike White gets up and gets the rebound, then quickly puts it back at the rim.
- Price hits a buzzer 3 to get his 20th point of the game.
INDIANA 44, TENN ST. 28 (1:03)
- White swoops in from the right side, gets up high and knocks down a shot. He’s got 18 points.
- But Price comes back with another 3-pointer. He’s got 15 points
- Brandon McGee hits a 3-pointer of his own.
INDIANA 36, TENN ST 22 (4:13)
- White just got hammered on a foul after a nice drive and dish from Gordon. One of the officials then called all the players together and said something to the huddle.
- White hits two free throws.
- Gordon is wincing up the court. Now he’s coming out. Looks like he hurt his lower back.
- Bruce Price caps Tigers rally with a 3-pointer.
INDIANA 34, TENN ST 15 (6:40)
- Evans gets free and gets a rare uncontested shot off, which falls and pulls the Tigers within 15.
- White up and . . . his shot hits the front of the rim and rolls in.
- Fans are giving Stemler a standing ovation after a couple of hustle plays.
INDIANA 30, TENN ST 13 (7:50)
- Bassett streaks through the lane but can’t finish. White can’t dunk the rebound, but is fouled. He hits two.
- White with a block on the other end.
- Gordon almost with a spectacular dunk, but can’t quite get the air under him.
- Now Gordon cuts back door and reminds everyone that he can in fact dunk.
INDIANA 26, TENN ST 11 (9:00)
- Big Dre is blocked on his original dunk attempt but stays with it and scores.
- Elllis throws one of the most epic brick shots ever thrown in this arena, and the rebound bounces right to him. He drives the lane and scores.
- Bassett to the line. Hits two.
- The Hoosiers seem to be rushing shots, as both Gordon and McGee have let go of 3s early in the shotclock.
- Ellis banks one off the glass. And one, which he hits.
INDIANA 17, TENN ST 4 (12:10)
- Gordon picks up his second foul and heads to the bench.
- Mike White getting into the action in transition, taking the pass from Bassett and getting fouled. He’s not a very good free throw shooter, though, and hits one of two.
- Bassett with a pass to McGee in transition, McGee gets a tough bucket to fall.
INDIANA 14, TENN STATE 4 (13:29)
- Gordon knocks down both from the line.
- Great defense by the Hoosiers — highlighted by effective switching — leads to a shot-clock violation.
- White hits. He’s on tonight.
- What a pass by Ellis. He makes the steal, then brings the ball up the floor. Then he throws a pass right over White’s shoulder, putting him in a spot to score and draw the foul.
- Mike White and Brandon McGee — he’s been sick — are the first subs off the bench, replacing Stemler and Bassett.
INDIANA 8, TENN ST 4 (15:53)
- Cox gets an easy rebound and bucket. Why does it take the Hoosiers seven minutes to start rebounding?
- White hits from about as deep as he’s going to hit.
- Gordon makes a steal and goes the other way. He’ll shoot two after the T.V. timeout.
INDIANA 4, TENN ST. 2 (17:15)
- A feed into D.J. White for a dunk. Nice dime from Ellis. The rout is on. OK. Maybe that’s being a little over-zealous. But only a little.
- Gordon picks up an early foul. Nevermind that thing about the rout.
- White picks up a rebound and hits from the baseline.
- Gordon drives — after some pushing from Sampson on the sideline — and draws a foul. He hits two free throws.
Stemler in the starting lineup again, along with the four regulars.
A few minutes from tip here. More to come after the national anthem.