IU to announce Crean hiring at 11 a.m. press conference Wednesday

UPDATE (6:45): IU plans to announce the Crean hiring at a 11 a.m. press conference. The university may issue a press release on the announcement tonight. (9:25 p.m. update/correction): The time of the press conference has been corrected now that IU has announced it will be at 11 a.m. We were previously told it would be an hour earlier.

The Associated Press has also confirmed the selection of Crean through IU trustee Phil Eskew, who said Crean has signed a letter of agreement to coach the Hoosiers.

We don’t have contract details yet, but it appears that IU will sign Crean to a long-term contract that will make him one of the best paid coaches in college basketball. In 2006, Marquette gave Crean a contract extension through the 2016-17 season for a $1.65 million per year salary.

UPDATE (6:42): The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reached a Marquette player Tuesday afternoon who had just heard that Crean was leaving to become head coach at IU.

The player told Journal-Sentinel reporter Todd Rosiak that he’d just learned of the news. Another had no knowledge that Crean was apparently preparing to leave for Indiana.

“Not right away I don’t,” said the player when asked if he had a comment. “It’s real shocking.”

It’s believed Crean was scheduled to meet with his Golden Eagles players later Tuesday to explain his decision.

——

UPDATE (6:12): The H-T has now received a second confirmation that Tom Crean will likely be named the next basketball coach at Indiana. This one comes from within the Marquette program.

—-

The H-T has confirmed that Tom Crean will be named Indiana’s next basketball coach. A press conference is expected to be held Wednesday to announce the decision.

Crean, 42, has averaged 20 wins a year in nine seasons at Marquette. His teams made eight postseason appearances including the 2003 Final Four.

This season, the Golden Eagles had a 25-10 record. They lost to Stanford in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

Coming into this season, Crean had a .657 winning percentage. He previously was an assistant coach at Michigan State and Western Kentucky.

We’ll provide further information on the Crean hiring tonight.

• Dynasty #1

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:05 PM EST

Sounds good, FUTURE IU = “CREAN BEANSSSSSSSS!!!!” “Crean Eggs and Ham!!!” and “Creaner’ then Kelvin”!!

• Stephen #2

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:08 PM EST

“Crean and bare it” more like it.

• SanDiegoHoosierAlum #3

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:09 PM EST

This is a great hire and I’m am very pleased as an alum. Not quite the fire power of Calipari but he has none of the “issues” that seemingly followed Coach Cal. Crean will be here for 20 years and will do a great job. He is very similar to Miller except with a little more seasoning at Marquette and a final 4 on his resume. Plays a fun, yet tough minded defensive style too. We backed into this one big time but the tide has turned. Welcome to the Hoosier Nation Coach Crean!

• James C #4

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:10 PM EST

Let’s go “Crean and Crimson”! I bet he can run a “Crean program”. Maybe even take a few of the loudmouth schools to the “Creaners” next year.

OK…enough with the word play. If he is coach there will be plenty of time for innovative headlines with wins and losses….

“Hoosiers Crean House in effort to rebuild for future”

• James C #5

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:11 PM EST

McRobbie had said he wanted someone with Final Four experience so I would think Crean may have been the real target all along.

Don’t doubt the Australian’s melon (McRobbie’s brain)

• Dick #6

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:12 PM EST

FABULOUSSSSS CHOICE. I DON’T THINK IT GET’S ANY BETTER THAN THIS.
    WOW! THIS SAD CHAP WHO HAS BEEN A FUNK THE LAST FEW DAYS IS NOW JUMPING AND SCREAMING THROUGH THE HOUSE!
    GO IU WE GOT THE “CREAN” OF THE CROP!

• Kenny_G #7

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:14 PM EST

Coach, get your butt up to Ebank’s house ASAP!

Next year’s team can be better than this year’s like wisconsin improved over last year.

• adam #8

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:15 PM EST

Doug, any idea when and where the press conference will be? I think Clinton is supposed to be having a rally there in the afternoon. Any chance they bump him?

• Jackie T #9

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:18 PM EST

EXCELLENT CHOICE!! If nothing else, Crean is a guy up to a challenge with the possibility of sanctions looming. Now it is time for Crean to talk to Bassett and Ellis and everyone else and see if they can start fresh with a “crean” slate. Ditto on the trip to Ebank’s house. I’ll pay the gas money!!!!!!!

Excited about going to next years games again! Funny, I just realized I was no where near this excited at any point since Sampson was introduced.

GO HOOOOOSIERS!

• Michael Noveck #10

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:19 PM EST

Could’ve been a lot worse, and this is a good way to stop the bleeding. Please tell me that Crean sends Dakich packing and hopefully he’s allowed to discuss the possibility of extending an olive branch to Ellis and Bassett.

• 10-96 #11

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:19 PM EST

Bassett and Ellis are gone.

• Laffy #12

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:19 PM EST

I think he will recruit like crazy.

• Andy #13

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:23 PM EST

Great news! First order of business: get Ebanks, Armon, and Jarmarcus back on board!

• James C #14

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:24 PM EST

Now he is the equal of his brother-in-law (Jim Harbaugh) at Stanford. Both are coaches at Universities where academics matter and athletic success follows with hard work.

• IU Student and Fan #15

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:26 PM EST

I DREAM OF CREANIE!!!!

• Michael Noveck #16

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:28 PM EST

Dakich, if the dismissal of Ellis and Bassett was ruled solely by you and they don’t come back, I will (really really want to) harm you.

• Swampy #17

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:29 PM EST

THIS. IS. AWESOME!!!

It feels like I’m forgetting something…

Oh, right: Get rid of Rickity Slickity Teflon No-Stick “I’m not a fan of the job you’ve done” Greeny-Greeny-Greenspan!

• Walt #18

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:31 PM EST

I am extremely happy with this hire. You won’t find a more well spoken, respectful, gentelman than Tom Crean. And with IU and the type of athlelte that he can get here, he will be a BIG winner! GO HOOSIERS!!!!

• Zach #19

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:32 PM EST

Crean can just reinstate bassett and ellis right.

• Dynasty #20

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:32 PM EST

I HIGHLY doubt Ebanks is coming back to IU. If you guys go to rivals.com they say there is a huge possibility he could be headed off to Memphis or Texas (it’s on the front page).

• Chad #21

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:35 PM EST

Great Hire!!! It’s reported that he will be flying in on Fuzzy’s plane at 8:52pm to Bloomington.

• Ron #22

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:35 PM EST

THANK YOU, COACH CREAN !!!

• bam #23

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:35 PM EST

If this is true then maybe Greenspan isn’t a complete moron. I would hope all the talk about Montgomery and Kruger was just absurd speculation because Crean should have been a top three candidate from day one. Miller, Bennett, Crean. The guy has been successful at a school with no football funding in the Big East no less. Hoosier nation needs to exhale and get back to supporting IU instead of bashing every nit picking thing. I’m not really concerned if Bassett or Ellis don’t return. Just keep Crawford and get Ebanks and Hollaway to recommit.

GO HOOSIERS!!!

• roho #24

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:40 PM EST

DON’T FORGET WE STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NCAA RULES COMMITTE. I THINK MILES BRAND IS NOT THRU WITH US YET

• IU Jimmy #25

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:40 PM EST

Welcome to Bloomington Coach Crean!

• Dynasty #26

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:45 PM EST

Hopefully we can get Crean’s recruits for the year and have them come to Indiana instead of Marquette. He’s got a few good players that could boost the program =)

• Jackie T #27

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:51 PM EST

Rivals.com says Holloway was considering Marquette so does that mean he will keep his commitment to come to IU? Hope so

Someone find out about the plane landing. Is this info accurate. I would seriously drive over for a reception if the time is known.

• Jon #28

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:57 PM EST

Love it. Couldn’t be happier.

• Kenny_G #29

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 6:58 PM EST

Doug – I’m sure it will come up, but please make sure to ask about retaining Ray McCallum on staff at the presser. He’s a great coach and his son is off the charts as a basketball talent and ambassador for recruits.

• Zak #30

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:04 PM EST

Kenny G,

We’ll make sure to do so. We’ll also find out the status of Dan Dakich and where he fits in with all of this.

Zak

• Eric #31

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:09 PM EST

VERY, VERY pleased! As a 40 year-old fan, have not been this excited about a coach really, since BK. I was always a Sampson fan, but not with the baggage he brought.

and… “Crean and Crimson”… lol… LOVE it!! nice posts on here!

• W.O. #32

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:14 PM EST

The insanity ends! Maybe the BRC knew what they were doing…. they apparently over-ruled Greenspan when he wanted Kruger!

A new and exciting era has begun!!

• Mike K. #33

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:15 PM EST

I wonder if Bennett takes the Marquette job?

• Swampy #34

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:18 PM EST

Can we rename the IU pep band’s brass section “The Creanhorns”?

• Matt #35

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:19 PM EST

Builds (maintains) a clean program. Solid recruiter. Be careful what you wish for, however. MU will miss him, but IU fans might get tired of his offense and his team’s lack of focus on some nights (this coming from an MU season ticket holder). He’s done a great job in the deepest league in the country, but his team’s have regressed the last three years. I’m happy for him, and I think IU’s getting a solid coach. But an upper echelon coach deserving of top dollar? Wait and see.

Don’t forget, that Final Four team featured three current NBA players, including an NBA Finals MVP (Dwyane Wade)….but it was also five years ago.

Bottom line: Crean positioned MU as a top 20 program, and that’s fantastic. IU fans expect more than that, though. I think he’ll have a bit more relaxed recruiting standards to operate under, which should work to his and IU’s favor.

Best of luck Coach, and thanks!

• Sam #36

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:20 PM EST

Great hire. Maybe not the top tier like Pitino or Pearl and maybe not a young up and coming star but if you look at what he has done you have to like this hire.

He has a gift for finding talent, is a really strong recruiter, is great with the media and more importantly he builds his program as a family with the parents of the players being involved.

The fact he is a young 40 something who has been around for awhile with Big Ten experience is icing on the cake. I bet you will hear a lot of quality coaches tag this as a great hire.

• Presser #37

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:22 PM EST

Doug and Chris, Espn.com is now reporting the presser to be at 11 A.M.

• James C #38

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:25 PM EST

Again, great hire. I know the team will not play like a bunch of “Crean-puffs” from now on.

Good grief, this hire is great for the local economy. Just think how many T-shirts can be made!

• James C #39

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:34 PM EST

By the way, all, I am a marketing and e-business MBA in Charleston, SC looking to move to Bloomington (I am from Knox County in Indiana).

As you can tell, I am a lifelong Hoosiers nut…any suggestions on the best part of town to buy a house? Or the best place to work (my other half) other than via my own company that will move with me?

Go Crean…even with sanctions looming I would still be willing to buy season tickets to see how he does. The road just got wider and brighter!

• Laffy #40

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:39 PM EST

Besides “Crean and Crimson”, I think all the “cute” names are gay and stupid.

• James C #41

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:43 PM EST

Laffy…don’t be such a downer. Rejoice as the program begins its ascension back from absolute zero (Kelvin Sampson) with this hiring.

• HiggiStardust #42

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 7:53 PM EST

I was really hoping to get the X-man, Sean Miller, but I’m fairly happy with this hire given the current state of the IU Basketball program. Tony Bennett can go to LSU and Sean Miller can stay at Xavier, but when IU is hanging another championship banner in 4 years…the joke will be on them for not stepping up to the plate when they had the opportunity. GO HOOSIERS!!!!

• Dynasty #43

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:00 PM EST

I don’t care what anybody says I still want my “Creaner than Kelvin”TM<– that’s right, I trademarked it! But I want my T-SHIRT PRINTED A.S.A.P! (I get 70% of the profit)

• TW #44

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:03 PM EST

Just a good news story out of Bloomington. It has been too long a time coming. Sorry Basset and Ellis, you chose to be young and dumb at the wrong time. Lots of other kids do it, and pay the consequences. You get to as well.

Leave them off the team TC, and if pressed tell the world that all bad decisions have consequences, phone calls or disrespecting authority.

Good luck.

• Jon #45

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:03 PM EST

I think this is a perfect marriage. been a while since this Hoosier fan has felt this good about the future. This includes when we were 17-1 and ranked in the top 10 a few months ago.

• IU OldSchool #46

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:15 PM EST

“GO CREAN” The ECO friendly coach.

• James C #47

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:26 PM EST

IU OldSchool,

I love it!

Dynasty…that better be a real TM legally filed or someone will take you to the Creaners for the intellectual property (seriously).

• PERRY1000 #48

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:41 PM EST

I am biting my tongue. No ad hominem attack.

Let’s face it, if Crean is 30 and 5 in four years then he will be the coach at I.U.. If he is 19 and 13 he will not. Good night I Crean.

• PC #49

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:51 PM EST

This is just a thought. Does everyone remember what day it is today?

• Jon #50

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 8:55 PM EST

PC- I think this is for real… and what a relief.

• Eric #51

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:09 PM EST

you guys are killing me!

Dynasty – love the “Creaner” shirt idea, and the false trademark too! so… if you alter a trademark symbol 25%, can you use that too? heck, I’ll buy one – pirate or not!

I’m digging the old school vibe already myself.. but why is he ECO-friendly? did I miss something? thanks!

• PERRY1000 #52

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:13 PM EST

The story is on nbc. The better question is: why on earth would you name a new coach on april fool’s day?

A real april fool’s would be: Knight returns. Or even better: miles Brand returns to I.U.

• J.D. #53

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:21 PM EST

What has Crean done that Mike Davis hasn’t?

Answer-nothing.

One FF run, and then no tourney or early exits.

Very weak hire who will not ever get IU past the second round.

Never.

• IU OldSchool #54

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:23 PM EST

Eco facts:

Crean will: ReUse the candy stripe pants
    Crean will: Conserve phone calls
    Crean will: Run a Crean program
    Crean will: Stop smog belching Boilermakers

• Dynasty #55

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:30 PM EST

haha thanks Eric, I’ll try to send the idea to the printers! woo! lol

• Publius #56

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 9:33 PM EST

As James C. said, we’re going from “absolute zero” (which is zero degrees “KELVIN”)

• PERRY1000 #57

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 10:10 PM EST

I THINK THE PLAY WAS ON GO GREEN. ECO’s are always saying go green. Here it is GO CREAN

• Hoosier81 #58

Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 10:46 PM EST

The thing I find hard to believe is that Kitchell and Benson have not commented on the hire of Coach Crean yet. Maybe the Committee forgot to ask those “experts” their opinion. Benny, can I have your tickets??

Welcome to B-Town, Coach Crean. GO HOOSIERS!!

Who wins Saturday's Crossroads Classic game?

• Indiana (69%, 107 Votes)
  • Butler (31%, 49 Votes)

Total Voters: 155

IU vs Butler men\'s basketball

Men's Basketball Player Pages

[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_blackmon1.jpg]5210James Blackmon, Jr.
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard James Blackmon Jr. (1)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_zeisloft1.jpg]4030Nick Zeisloft
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Nick Zeisloft (2)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hoetzel1.jpg]3640Max Hoetzel
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Max Hoetzel (3)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_johnson1.jpg]3210Robert Johnson
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Robert Johnson (4)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_williams1.jpg]2970Troy Williams
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Troy Williams (5)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_burton1.jpg]2920Ryan Burton
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Ryan Burton (10)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_yogi1.jpg]2650Yogi Ferrell
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Yogi Ferrell (11)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_perea1.jpg]2870Hanner Mosquera-Perea
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea (12)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_robinson1.jpg]2380Stanford Robinson
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Stanford Robinson (22)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_ritchie1.jpg]2360Nate Ritchie
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Nate Ritchie (23)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_holt1.jpg]2800Emmitt Holt
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Emmitt Holt (25)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hartman1.jpg]2980Collin Hartman
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Collin Hartman (30)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_priller1.jpg]3250Tim Priller
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Tim Priller (35)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_april1.jpg]3290Jeremiah April
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers center Jeremiah April (44)

Women's Basketball Player Pages

[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_walter1.jpg]3810Jess Walter
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Jess Walter (2)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_buss1.jpg]9110Tyra Buss
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Tyra Buss (3)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_brooks1.jpg]5080Larryn Brooks
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Larryn Brooks (5)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_agler1.jpg]4200Taylor Agler
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Taylor Agler (10)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_bell2.jpg]3250Nicole Bell
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Nicole Bell (12)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_stratman1.jpg]3140Liz Stratman
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hulls1.jpg]3260Kaila Hulls
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard/forward Kaila Hulls (15)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_mcbride1.jpg]2730Karlee McBride
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Karlee McBride (21)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_gassion1.jpg]2610Alexis Gassion
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Alexis Gassion (23)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_muensterman1.jpg]2760Maura Meunsterman
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Maura Muensterman (31)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_mize1.jpg]2730Andrea Mize
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Andrea Mize (32)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_cahill1.jpg]2880Amanda Cahill
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Amanda Cahill (33)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_jakubicek1.jpg]3010Claire Jakubicek
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Claire Jakubicek (34)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_leikem1.jpg]2860Lyndsay Leikem
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Lyndsay Leikem (40)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_anderson1.jpg]2660Jenn Anderson
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers center Jenn Anderson (43)
  • Podunker:

CRIMSON, you have to remember, Crean is a big part of why IU gets the [...]

• Jeremy Price:

It appears that you can watch the game for free at this link: http://w [...]

• Mike Miller:

We've tried to get this in the ticker, but it won't take. Here's a lin [...]

• davis: