Five football kickoff times announced

8 comments by   |   Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 1:21 pm EDT

Indiana has announced the kickoff times for five of next season’s games:

Aug. 30 vs. Western Kentucky (home) noon

Sept. 6 vs. Murray State (home) 7 p.m.

Sept. 20 vs. Ball State (home) 7 p.m.

Oct. 18 at Illinois 8 p.m.

Oct. 25 vs. Northwestern (home) noon

Three of those games – Murray State, Ball State and Illinois – will be televised on the Big Ten Network. Plans for televising other games will be announced later.

Related content: Read more in Football

Can you guess which football players received weekly honors from IU? I bet you can
Chris Green commits to Toledo
Sudfeld, IU offense see more balance in the future
Hoosiers shut out of Big Ten weekly awards
Where the Hoosiers stand on the national leaderboards
IU Jimmy
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 1:41 PM EDT

Can’t wait. Go Hoosiers!

Prophet
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 2:34 PM EDT

Noon start on Aug.30. That sucks! It will probably be 90 degrees.
Very happy about the two 7 PM starts! The stadium looks great at night plus it’s much more pleasant temperature-wise.

1 year late
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 4:04 PM EDT

I can’t wait to see James Hardy catching passes from Kellen this fall! Go Hoosiers!

Steve O
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 4:59 PM EDT

Ugh… I just can’t get pumped for IU football. It’s gonna be another tough year. We’ll probably do well against our annual cream-puff non conference opponenets. But other than that, we’re gonna really struggle in the Big Ten again. I love IU, don’t get me wrong, but I always find myself saying, “bring on basketball” about a third of the way through the football season.

#5 Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 6:16 PM EDT

Hold on there Hardy is GONE pal! I’m a HUGE IU Football fan and can’t wait for opening day,,,give this team and first year (official head coach) a chance B4 they hit the gridiron! Defend The Rock!!!

Damon
Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 1:56 AM EDT

I cannot yet get excited about this season not knowing what the heck is going on with Kellen. Once that gets solved I will get excited, because if he is back I think he is a darkhorse for a chance to go to NYC for the Heisman Ceremony.

Travis
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 5:01 PM EDT

I think this team has a chance to be pretty decent this year. Of course a lot hinges on K Lewis’ status. The defense should be decent, and I think we finally have a BIG 10 calibur offensive line. I’m really looking forward to the season, and by the way every team in America plays cream puffs out of conference.

IU HOOSIER 81
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 2:02 PM EDT

Catch the Hoosiers of 67 and the Rose Bowl Game!

Check out the link:

GO HOOSIERS IN 08!

Comments

• W. Volleyball. Smooth Jazz (Episode 3) - On this week's episode of Smooth Jazz, sophomore Jazzmine McDonald takes you on a tour of ESPN and Faizon Love makes a guest
  • W. Basketball. Moren Announces Indiana Women's Basketball Coaching Staff - Indiana head women's basketball coach Teri Moren announced her coaching staff for 2014-15. Curtis Loyd, Rhet Wierzba and Todd Starkey will join her as assistant coaches.Read more...
  • Hacked McCloud twitter account causes stir - In late July, Ray-Ray McCloud III shocked a lot of college football fans when he committed to Clemson. For a few moments yesterday, it
  • Fertitta set on Notre Dame - Nicco Fertitta plays hard. He plays fearlessly. Receivers going across the middle have to watch out for him because the three-star defensive
  • Vonleh to miss 6-8 weeks after surgery to repair hernia -

Former Indiana forward and Charlotte Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh will be playing catch-up to start his NBA career. Last season’s Big Ten freshman of the year will miss 6

• Juwan Morgan moves up official visit to Indiana -

Class of 2015 Waynesville (Mo.) forward Juwan Morgan, who had been scheduled to take an official visit to Bloomington later this month, has moved his visit up to this weekend.

• VIDEO: Emmitt Holt talks joining Indiana - Emmitt Holt, a late signee for Indiana in the 2014 class, talks about joining IU in this
  • Juwan Morgan moves up official visit to IU - 2015 forward Juwan Morgan has moved up his official visit to Indiana to this weekend. Read more
  • Juwan Morgan Reconfigures His Visit Schedule