Tue., Jul. 5, 2016
Tue., May. 31, 2016
Fri., May. 27, 2016
Mon., May. 16, 2016
Fri., May. 13, 2016
Thu., May. 12, 2016
Tue., May. 10, 2016
Indiana University spokesman Larry MacIntyre said today that the school plans on filing a written response to the NCAA’s charge of “failure to monitor” the men’s basketball program but will not request another hearing before the committee on infractions.
“We’ll file a written response by the deadline of Sept. 17, and then we will rest,” MacIntyre said.
MacIntyre said he was not sure why the university would not ask for another hearing; that decision, he said, was made by IU’s lawyers.
Both university president Michael McRobbie and basketball coach Tom Crean have expressed a desire for the school to “vigorously” fight the accusation.
However, requesting another hearing would have prolonged the process, possibly well into 2009.
v13- Your optimism is solid gold. I was also surprised to see that [...]
I also believe ZD may play when starting QB gets a ding or twisted a [...]
the 4 star recruit we just got turned down (so far) offers from Ohio S [...]
My comments regarding ZD are based on observing from the outside is b [...]
Lagow looked head and shoulders better than the other 2 qbs in the Spr [...]
H4H, IU can pull off a few higher rated players from Ohio and Michigan [...]
HC, I don't see Zander as a starting QB but he does bring a vibe to t [...]