It’s 3 a.m., and I’m giving up

I’m pretty sure no one should make a decision on where to spend the next four years of his life at 3 a.m. so I’m crashing on the assumption that Moses Abraham did the same several hours ago. Thanks to all you crazy people who are still hanging in there, looking for updates. I’ll try to get a hold of these people in the morning. We’ll see how much longer this goes.

Thanks again.

• Zane #1

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 2:26 AM EDT

Thanks for the updates throughout the night, hopefully the news tomorrow is good.

• KC (kachawa) #2

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 2:28 AM EDT

This has def been the funniest night ever in terms of online message board parties lol!

• Jubilee #3

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 7:04 AM EDT

I’m glad I called it a night at 12:30.

• Sam #4

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 7:11 AM EDT

I’ve spent enough time waiting for high school kids to make a decision on where to play basketball. I was in bed at a normal time and I feel great. I missed nothing, obviously. Didn’t you see this coming?

Unless you are getting paid to wait up and report these types of things I can’t imagine anyone losing sleep over a recruit?

I still hope Moses Abraham chooses IU.

• Kitty Litter #5

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 7:17 AM EDT

Here is what Jerry Brewer, one of the better Seattle sportswriters, is saying about this year’s tourney:

TEMPE, Ariz. — No North Carolina, no Indiana.

But there’s Washington.

No UCLA, no Arizona.

But there’s Washington.

No Huskies of UConn, so the Huskies of U-Dub will have to suffice.

In a Big Dance fraught with shock over who’s not here, there’s Washington, crashing the NCAA tournament with a late flurry of good basketball, finding its way in the face of doubt and slim chances and constant scrutiny.

If ever there was a year to appreciate simply being invited, it’s this one.

It’s been a crazy year of parity and accepting imperfection. With so many legendary college basketball programs struggling, you should realize the feat of survival this season.

In these sad days for IU, we must realize that we are not alone. This is a down year for the best programs of all time, save Kentucky. Let’s not put all our faith in whether or not Moses is coming, although this delay makes me think Crean got into his head…

• Laffy #6

Monday, March 15, 2010 - 9:54 AM EDT

I appreciate the dedication.

Can the Hoosiers make a bowl game without Nate Sudfeld?

IU vs Michigan State Football