Want to watch the game tonight? Here’s some places you can do so

Considering tonight’s basketball game against Evansville isn’t on cable, the BTN, or any other television network, and considering many of you don’t love the idea of watching the game on your computer screen on WatchESPN or ESPN3, here’s a list of places, courtesy of 247Sports.com’s Zach Osterman:

In Bloomington:

• Yogi’s Grill and Bar
  • Nick’s English Hut
  • Kilroy’s Sports Bar

In Chicago:

• Kirkwood Bar (not confirmed, but said through Twitter)
  • Joe’s on Weed St.

In Indy:

• Claude and Annie’s in Fishers

• JMike #1

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:03 PM EDT

If you have access to ESPN3.com and you have an Xbox Gold subscription you can stream the game through your TV. It works pretty well for me.

• eric #2

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:50 PM EDT

Well this royally sucks. Why isn’t it on the BTN? It’s not a more attractive game than Stony Brook or Chattanooga? I was assuming that our own network would carry the game. What’s the best way to gripe about the content on the BTN?

• For what it's worth #3

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:55 PM EDT

Why on earth was my post deleted? Asking for assistance about streaming the game is off-limits? I think you were referring to my post, JMike…Thanks for the help. My plasma TV only has HDMI ports and my laptop(rather outdated) has only the VGA and USB ports(no HDMI)..I think I need some sort of converter box. Guess I’ll just watch the game on the laptop.

• Dustin Dopirak #4

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:07 PM EDT

FWIW, my bad. I was mass-deleting spam, clicking stuff really fast and deleted yours by accident. Had nothing to do with content at all. Apologies.

• hoosier hock #5

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:12 PM EDT

What about us up here in the Fort? Always leaving us out. Only the second largest city in this state, geeeeeeez

• Jim #6