Want to watch the game tonight? Here’s some places you can do so

7 comments by   |   Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 3:40 pm EDT

Considering tonight’s basketball game against Evansville isn’t on cable, the BTN, or any other television network, and considering many of you don’t love the idea of watching the game on your computer screen on WatchESPN or ESPN3, here’s a list of places, courtesy of 247Sports.com’s Zach Osterman:

In Bloomington:

• Yogi’s Grill and Bar
  • Nick’s English Hut
  • Kilroy’s Sports Bar

In Chicago:

• Kirkwood Bar (not confirmed, but said through Twitter)
  • Joe’s on Weed St.

In Indy:

• Claude and Annie’s in Fishers

Related content: Read more in Just sayin'

Live Chat, 11 a.m.
Live Chat Transcript
Live Chat, 11 a.m.
Former IU rower killed on Malaysian Airlines Flight 17
Live Chat, 11 a.m.
JMike
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:03 PM EDT

If you have access to ESPN3.com and you have an Xbox Gold subscription you can stream the game through your TV. It works pretty well for me.

eric
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:50 PM EDT

Well this royally sucks. Why isn’t it on the BTN? It’s not a more attractive game than Stony Brook or Chattanooga? I was assuming that our own network would carry the game. What’s the best way to gripe about the content on the BTN?

For what it's worth
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 5:55 PM EDT

Why on earth was my post deleted? Asking for assistance about streaming the game is off-limits? I think you were referring to my post, JMike…Thanks for the help. My plasma TV only has HDMI ports and my laptop(rather outdated) has only the VGA and USB ports(no HDMI)..I think I need some sort of converter box. Guess I’ll just watch the game on the laptop.

#4 Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:07 PM EDT

FWIW, my bad. I was mass-deleting spam, clicking stuff really fast and deleted yours by accident. Had nothing to do with content at all. Apologies.

hoosier hock
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:12 PM EDT

What about us up here in the Fort? Always leaving us out. Only the second largest city in this state, geeeeeeez

Jim
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:30 PM EDT

Also on at Stacked Pickle in carmel…

For what it's worth
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 6:54 PM EDT

Dustin-

No problem. Thanks for the reply.

Comments

• M. Soccer. Yarborough Named Head Coach at Stetson - Indiana University assistant coach Ernie Yarborough named head coach at Stetson
  • Football. TODAY: Coach Wilson at ESPN - #IUFB head coach Kevin Wilson is in Bristol Thursday, July 31, for part of the #ESPNB1G Carwash. Follow @HoosierFootball on Twitter for complete
  • Berry enjoys MSU experience - Lorain, Ohio three-star Rashod Berry holds 10 scholarship offers, but decided to use his last visit of the summer to see a program that has
  • 2014 Position Preview: Quarterback - Fall camp gets started on Monday for head coach Kevin Wilson and his Indiana football team.
  • What to watch for: Indiana in Montreal -

Indiana begins a five-game tour over six days in Montreal, Canada (with one game in Ottawa) on Aug. 8 which will be the first foreign trip for the program since 2007.

• 2015 guard Donovan Mitchell trims list to 10 schools -

One of the breakout stars of July, class of 2015 Brewster Academy (N.H.) guard Donovan Mitchell, trimmed his list of schools to 10 on Thursday morning. Mitchell, a 6-foot-3

• Derrick Rose calls Oladipo 'big-time talent' - Victor Oladipo is a humble young player, but other NBA stars are talking notice of
  • Indiana among final 10 for Donovan Mitchell - 2015 guard Donovan Mitchell, the fastest-rising guard in the country, cut his list to 10 on Thursday, and Indiana made the
  • The Thursday Thinker