Herald-Times Bracket Challenge

Laffy asked me about this and I kept forgetting to post it, but we’re still apparently running the Herald-Times bracket challenge for those who are interest. Here is the link.

• IUGrad10 #1

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 10:04 AM EDT

Obama has us in the Sweet 16 losing to Kentucky. The fact the President has us going to the Sweet 16 means it’s going to happen. He has the power to make that happen. Want my vote Barack? Have NM State and Wichita State shave points!

• Chet #2

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 10:10 AM EDT

Hey, does Diebold make scoreboards?

You know the Pres is a hoops fan if he’s gonna make his bracket public. Most pols never take any kind of stand on that kind of thing.

• Laffy #3

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 10:40 AM EDT

Muchos gracias.

So, is there a prize for me after I win?

As with every year, I have a couple of picks my gut is telling me to go one way but I’m ignoring it……and I’m usually get it wrong.

I’ve got 2 this year. We’ll see what happens.

• Hoosier Clarion #4

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 10:53 AM EDT

What are the 2 Laffy?

• Larry #5

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 11:32 AM EDT

Chet, I believe Diebold works for the Republicans, at least that’s what these 2 documentaries claim & support with facts. This includes having fundraisers for the Republican party!!!!!! I like the pun though & hopefully if they would support IU with a rigged scoreboard they wouldn’t count the “votes”…(like 1 machine did in a county in FL LOL) er “points” backwards leaving IU with negative points! LOL

• Laffy #6

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 11:52 AM EDT

I have Duke and MSU going farther than I actually think they will.

I also had Syracuse not making the Sweet 16 before the news of Melo came out.

• Laffy #7

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 1:20 PM EDT

I just noticed I have the same Final Four as Seth Davis.

I’m screwed……..

• Laffy #8

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 1:28 PM EDT

Obama has us in the Sweet 16.

And UNC winning it all.

Tomorrow can’t get here fast enough………

• kurk81 #9

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 1:51 PM EDT

I’ve entered four brackets. Two of my own choosing, one on behalf of a friend in prison, and one duplicating the President’s. Now, let’s see who’s the smart one!

Can the Hoosiers make a bowl game without Nate Sudfeld?

IU vs Michigan State Football