Hoosier Morning

1. HOOSIERS HQ
Transfer running back Isaiah Roundtree enjoyed a breakout performance in Indiana’s spring football game Saturday, Dustin wrote.

Not even the inclement weather could put a damper on what has been a positive spring for IU football, Andy wrote.

The relationship between players and fans is a special benefit for Indiana basketball, I wrote.

It’s back to the drawing board for the Indiana baseball team after Michigan State dominated Sunday’s doubleheader, Dustin wrote.

2. IT’S INDIANA
2013 IU commit Luke Fischer talked about winning a state title, his role on his high school team and the Hoosiers’ turnaround season with Justin Albers at Inside the Hall.

Hoosier cornerback Lawrence Barnett knows he and his teammates have to keep getting better, the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel’s Pete DiPrimio writes.

The IU coaching staff is showing interest in 2013 JUCO big man Jameel McKay, Jeff Rabjohns of peegs.com writes (subscription req’d).

3. ONE FOR THE ROAD
Some Peter Jurkin highlights from the Jordan Brand Classic Regional game Saturday in Charlotte. The IU signee had 9 points and 5 rebounds.

• Aruss #1

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 1:26 PM EDT

Jurkin reminds me of Dieng of Louisville.

• Boomer #2

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 1:42 PM EDT

Jurkin is just starting to grow into himself. He’ll be a contributer next season for sure and by his sophomore year he’ll be a force to reckon with. And he loves defense! Looking forward to watching him in the candy stripes.

• Geoff #3

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 3:43 PM EDT

Good news is he actually looks like a basketball player. He has good feet, agility, and timing. Also seems to have a little bit of attitude, which is crucial for rim defenders.

I think he will be good, but I’m hoping he is a career back-up to Zeller and BeeJay Anya and/or Cliff Alexander…

• Harvard for Hillbillies #4

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 4:18 PM EDT

There was nothing in the video that Bawa or Tijan couldn’t do. …Very, very, very raw. I really don’t understand the wasted scholarship when there is merely size with little basketball skill. He’ll get completely destroyed at the speed of the college game and will never have any type of impact. Even rebounding and shot-blocking have more to do with positioning and instincts than size.

We need more shooters than toe-dribbling trees.

• Geoff #5

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 4:30 PM EDT

I know you like being a contrarion Harvard… it never looked to me like Tijan or Bawa could run and chew gum at the same time. They were big and athletic looking, but not super-coordinated. This guy seems to have some natural agility and timing. I’m pretty sure this guy has had more exposure to high level talent than either of the guys you mentioned did. I also believe he has improved gradually and had a very good year this year.

Here are the number of toe-dribbling-trees we have committed in our next 3 classes: Perea, Jurkin, Fischer

Here are the shooters/scorers: Hollowell, Davis, Hartman, Blackmon, and the numbers indicate that Yogi can shoot it a little bit too. My guess is that Patterson can put it in the bucket by the time he’s a soph.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #6

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 4:36 PM EDT

I like the skills of Jameel McKay(mentioned above in Jeremy’s Hoosier Morning).

Frank Williams(featured working out with McKay) also looked like a baller.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #7

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 4:47 PM EDT

Nothing to do with being the contrarion. I just don’t see the skills. Hope I’m wrong. We’re in a bit different phase in rebuilding than when we offered Tijan and Bawa.

Though “Peter Jurkin forever” may actually end up more popular with Geoff’s biggest blogging fans than “Tijan forever.”

• TsaoTsuG #8

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 4:56 PM EDT

Harvard, your comment made me curious and I watched the video. Jurkin could be a very, very good player…I was surprised by his size, strength and coordination. And agree with Geoff that he has an attitude about him.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #9

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 5:08 PM EDT

Tijan also had attitude.

• Chet #10

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 7:24 PM EDT

Wasted scholarship? Like Vic and Will? At what point are you willing to give CTC credit for talent evaluation?

• Just is... #11

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 7:54 PM EDT

H f Hillbillies… I’ve bookmarked this page. So that I can provide a link back for you. You are wrong on Jurkin. He will never be Anthony Davis, but he will be a solid contributor. YOUR analysis is we need more shooters ?? This team was Top 10 in the country in offense… returns all 5 starters… adds more firepower in the recruiting class… and YOUR analysis is – we need more shooters ??? Defense is what this team lacked in order to be considered elite. Zeller could not be to aggressive defensively, in order to avoid foul calls. Now with HP and PJ providing additional help in the paint… I think we’ll see another leap forward in team development. Jurkin will be a positive contributor next year. Even if he only averages 2 pts, 2 rebs, 3+ fouls… this is an improvement because his athleticism is something we did not have when Zeller was not in. Jurkin and Perea will alter shots and gsme plans. When Zeller was out teams would drive to the hole without trepidation. Next year I would be shocked if that strategy was relentlessly employed throughout a game. There will be a lot more “pull up” jumpers because of the new additions on defense.

The offense will be fine. The defense will be the difference between doing what we have done or going where we WANT to go !

• Chet #12

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 8:32 PM EDT

Got to agree. He appears very aggressive for a big man. Needs to learn not to follow through on those blocks but a 7’6″ wingspan.!!?? Holy Bobby Wilkerson!

I think CTC has done it again.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #13

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 8:40 PM EDT

Bobby Wilkerson? Come on, Chet. You can’t begin to mention Bobby Wilkerson’s name with Peter Jurkin. And I suppose Remy is the next Quinn Buckner?

Just is-
    Nothing wrong with a good pull-up jumper..I hope some of our guys coming in can hit one. Other than Watford and Jones, we really didn’t have anyone that could hit the stop-on-the-dime jumper in transition. It’s a great weapon against bigs that park deep into the paint.

When I said “shooters,” I was referring to the trees on our roster. Cody rarely even took his game outside of 8ft. from the basket. It’s a great asset to have big men that can have skills beyond the alleyoop ball and garbage put-backs.

Anyway, it’s just an opinion on Jurkin. Doesn’t mean I’m right. The guys we’re bringing in from A-Hope just all look like very extended projects to me.

Alan Henderson, Ray Tolbert, Landon Turner,..Ewe Blab…Jeffrey Newton…DeAndre Thomas. Hell, even a kid like Ben Allen..Whatever happened to getting bigs that could hit a jump shot, a turnaround, a hook, maybe play the baseline, and do more than throw down a wide-open dunk?

All we ever see is dunk highlights..We never even had footage of Guy-Marc Michel. If these very undeveloped prospects could do more than dunk wouldn’t we see some evidence? I don’t consider having a nasty look on your face while blocking a couple weak layup attempts as evidence anything refuting a considerable lacking in b-ball skills.

• Chet #14

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:12 PM EDT

I’ve seen video of PJ hitting 12 foot jumpers.

• TsaoTsuG #15

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:18 PM EDT

I don’t know HfH…Just Is and Chet raise good points. I am glad we are bringing in a player who seems to be made for defense and rebounding (though I do expect him to develop offensive some skills). Earlier, I had worried that so much of our discussions seem to gravitate around the offensive side of the ball. Take another look at our last NCAA tournament (yes-against The Stable) and think of what could have been had we had PJs around. They killed us driving to the basket. Even their guards made their game our of getting around ours without fear of dominant defensive cover.

The more I see our development the more comfortable I feel about TCs obvious eye for talent and a strategy based on blending a team on player’s individual attributes into talents that weave a team concept.

Thinking even deeper into PJ’s video, he’s also a lot faster and quicker than I would have expected. I do know that kids from Africa have a history of playing soccer on very uneven, rocky fields which translates into much better small muscle development of their feet and good, more natural footwork.

• Chet #16

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:20 PM EDT

DeAndre Thomas?

Gonna go there?

• TsaoTsuG #17

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:35 PM EDT

By the way HofH, I remember interviews with Syracuse coach, John Boeheim who had lost his great center Fab Melo due to some eligibility administrative/academic issue immediately prior to the NCAA tournament.

Boeheim was not too concerned with losing Melo’s offensive abilities and stated he thought the back up center could provide both. But Boeheim stated the loss of a defensive center like Melo was critical since Melo played a role similar to a ‘goal keeper’ around the basket and that, Boeheim acknowledged was forcing him to restructure his entire defensive scheme,the basis of Syracuse’s dominance.

I expect Jurkin will have a similar role. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him and Zeller at the same time, allowing; not just relieving Z, but giving Z the freedom to be more aggressive defensively.

(Next time I should argue why PJ will be a great 3-point shooter and ball handler).

• Hoosier Clarion #18

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 8:53 AM EDT

From that short clip above even to the untrained eye of a kite flyer it is obvious PJ already has surpassed Pritchard in athleticism, agility, quickness, verticality, O and D ATTITUDE and in his Frosh year will be a bigger contributor by a wide margin.

• Chet #19

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 9:48 AM EDT

I took a few minutes to find recent videos of PJ and I just don’t see what’s not to like.

• Guest #20

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 11:02 AM EDT

One of the qualities possessed by PJ that is critical but seemingly unappreciated is his balance. He has, and always has had, very good balance. I don’t think there’s a quality more important for a big man at his age. It’s why I’ve always been high on him, even when he was too raw to play at a high level of competition.

His second best quality is his hands. Ranked on a scale of 1-10, his hands don’t score as well as would his balance, but he’s good for his age. With work in a college strength and conditioning program, this will end up an important asset for PJ.

Finally, he is very clearly beginning to grow into his body. As he does so, in combination with his balance, he is becoming more purposeful, fluid, and agile in his movement. Thankfully, as he has gained weight and muscle mass after his recovery, it has also become clear that his body will be able to carry considerable mass. That was an open question in my mind when IU first took his verbal.

I liked the idea of signing PJ from the get-go: a big man with shot-blocking lane-controlling potential who could be developed for serious on-court time in his junior year.

Then, I liked it a lot once Sheehey and Oladipo effectively pronounced the verdict on Crean’s ability to evaluate talent.

Then, I began to be giddy once it became clear this year that Tom Crean’s program was improving players at a high rate and significantly developing their strength and conditioning.

Now, I’m pleased as punch happily intoxicated on punch.. PJ has improved significantly since his recovery and his physical qualities promise even more strength, speed, and agility than they did pre-injury. He could very well provide meaningful back-up minutes as IU makes a title run THIS COMING year, WAY ahead of the schedule I had in mind. The long-term promise with him now is what he might bring on the offensive end, which is just delicious gravy. I like the form on his little jumper…the hands for post-feeds…the balance as a base to build post-moves…he could be a signature player as an upperclassman.

Ultimately, that is what bringing in PJ is about, now: PJ and Perea in the longer-term…two good kids who are going to be absolute terrors to opposing teams when their later years come around. We just get the luxury now of a player that has a set of assets that just might come in handy on a title run, which demands being able to matchup in a variety of situations and ways.

Even so, leaving aside the fact that both players are about the long- rather than near-term, the idea that PJ is in any way, shape, or form analogous to Tijan or Minuru in ability is ludicrous. He’s far more physically gifted than either and is already far more skilled. When they were alone on the court practicing with a manager, neither were capable of doing any but a small fraction of the things PJ is doing in the latest videos. In a game against actual living beings, regardless of competition level? I suspect both were far more likely to fall down than to complete the actual play.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #21

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 1:11 PM EDT

Yes, Clarion..And your “kite flyer” eye was so, so correct about Watford. We all used it to guide our ship of opinions as he clearly became the player you always had the vision to recognize. Funny how you became so shortsighted and bummed-out on his skills but yet you are Benjamin Franklin discovering the properties of electricity unleashed as you look at a one minute clip of Peter “Pan” Jurkin flying in the heavens your vainglorious Hoosier heart.

Guest- That was a beautiful post. It was definitely a “Movement” worth admiring. For a moment there I thought you were describing yourself standing butt-naked in front of a mirror…You used more butter on Peter Jurkin than Paula Deen slathers on her morning muffins. Suddenly every act of gluttony a beer-drinkers gut and all wrinkles married to bulges freely popping and plopping about without the camouflage strategically worn clothing are glamorous assets the “good hands” it took to shove down six-packs and Kentucky Fried Chicken biscuits. I like it…I like it. You buttered him up real good.

PJ? That’s not a proper nickname. It sounds like a pajama party for b-ball pansies or a sandwich for lightweights consisting of spongy fauxbread and peanut spread squashed together with artificially colored sugary jam better known as jelly. Do not call Peter Jurkin by such a wimpy name. That wasn’t “PJ” you were watching throw down a couple garbage dunks..He is soon to be a master surgeon as he cuts through the fat of a defense with more precision than the hose your liposuction doctor….

PJ my ass! Do a 360 spin and give a look at the better side your beauty. Do a complete ant thorough evaluation. Find some more home movies like Chet of one bucket made beyond the reach of a stretched-out arm. That was the Baryshnikov of the Sudan …That was Dr. J(a.k.a Dr. Jurkinov) meets MJ in his Space Jam flannels…More balance than Pistol Peter and more hoops potential than all the bullsh*t gravy it takes to fill a Clarion cutter.

We went to the Sweet 16, guys. That doesn’t necessarily mean every raw recruit from Africa that Tom Crean wishes to force-feed Christianity with a side of hoops is a plateful of Shabazz Muhammad at the Last Supper.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #22

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 1:15 PM EDT

oops..Do a complete and thorough evaluation.

• Hoosier Clarion #23

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:01 PM EDT

The context of your posts like #21 are silly, boring and I waste no time on them. Posts like #13 are opinionated, reasonable and good for discussion, consider which carries the most weight.

• Cloudy With Sunbreaks #24

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:18 PM EDT

^Nothing like Clarion to deflate your baloon, eh?

• Harvard for Hillbillies #25

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:24 PM EDT

Yes, very true.

And a pie formed in simple plate, made by the masterful hand a naturally skilled cook, may taste far better than one claiming unique splendor by mere fact baked in gimmicky facade, a plug-in skillet cast of iron, for all the kudos its weight.

There is more to making a good basketball player than a YouTube dunk and the weighty words a mighty blogger..More to making a delightful pie than the apparatus housing a crust to fill with a can of cherries.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #26

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:38 PM EDT

A bit off-topic, but I have a question…

Why is there less outrage when the protectors of our president let him sneak a fat whore into the oval office, but its a breach of national security when the same secret service wants to take a bit of a cigar break?

• Hoosier Clarion #27

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:45 PM EDT

JUST IS…, has bookmarked this page so the rest of us have fun at your expense in the future.

Good grief, nobody but nobody that knows about baking uses can fruit and expects anything more than the taste of a store bought pie.

• Hoosier Clarion #28

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:48 PM EDT

HfH, #26 is damn good and so true. It is a fine argument.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #29

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:50 PM EDT

To carry the point a bit further…How much was the USA on its toes with future threats of terrorism when Congress was spending hours upon hours and taxpayer dollars getting our Commander in Chief to explain his version of what a dry cleaning bill for a blue dress IS?

• Harvard for Hillbillies #30

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 2:56 PM EDT

Clarion-

You’re a good sport as always. I have no doubt your wife does not use canned cherries and her pies are to die FOR.

Can I just keep my opinion that Peter Jurkin is not equivalent in b-ball expertise to the masterful baking hand Ms.Clarion in the kitchen? May I have that opinion without being crucified as some less than honorable fan a dude that hides behind puffy rain clouds?

• Chet #31

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 4:17 PM EDT

He does seem to have good hands for a youngster that gargantuan. Pritchard wouldn’t shoot a jump shot if you put a gun to his head.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #32

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 4:24 PM EDT

That was Crean holding the gun to Pritch’s head…Same ‘Pistol of Consistency’ used to make VJ pass the ball to Jordy.

• TsaoTsuG #33

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 4:38 PM EDT

HfH, you may keep your opinion, no doubt. But, anyone who survived what PJ (PrimeJam/PrimevalJam) must have survived to make it from the Sudan to Bloomington should be able to wear the Candystripes even at 5’6 1/2″.

Also, use your vision when thinking of PJ and HO two years from now. Whatever your idea of the ‘growth’ of a basketball player is, throw it away, you wont come even close in these two cases. Something we rarely, if ever, take into account with players from places like Colombia and the Sudan is history and its absence in their lives to now. History in its real sense, the opportunity to see and copy and absorb and assume from those who come before you; in other words, everything in the development of a player. A player like Watford, as they grew up, imitates and copies players like MJ or Scott Pippen who copied a Magic Johnson who copied a Doctor J who copied an Oscar Robertson …and so on to a Bob Cousy or a Bill Russell. History on the court passed down from playground to playground, court to court, generation to generation imitating and copying and passing on in the evolution of a sport. The most important factor and the basis of skills still missing in the evolution of the sport of soccer in the US…the absence of history. Who did PJ have to copy before coming to the US? Who did Perea copy?

It is this absence of history that will now suddenly take them over as they see and copy a Watford, a Zeller, and Oladipo; or as they will see videos of a (MSU’s) Green or OSU’s Sullinger as their eyes see and their brains absorb and their memories store what neither saw as kids. This is the essence and the importance of history in the creation of a basketball player.

Both Perea and PJ will grow by leaps and bound simply because they’ll have the Oladipos, Sheeheys, Zellers, Watfords, the Remys to model them. What you see now will not be even recognizable to you two, three years from now. Rarely mentioned, but history is and will always be the best teacher of fundamental experience when looking at athletes like PJ and HP and envisioning their future.

HfH, use your imagination (you who have lots of that) and enjoy the gift of living and watching as they absorb their history into a future in basketball.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #34

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 5:39 PM EDT

Save your crucifixions for Crean. We seem to have plenty for the narrow definitions that fit a skilled basketball player but few that measure to the tone a bit of forgiveness any kid living out of the backseat a car on the gang-ridden streets of Chicago that knows little your savior speeches a loving a caring father figure your Twitter idol.

Your speech is beautiful, Tsao. It’s a shame you can’t smell the hypocrisy the man you so determine to defend as flawless a being that sells himself daily as the truest of virtue. The way you talk makes a “fairytale” need rewritten. It’s as if Crean is the resurrection himself and died for all the sins the Sampson Hoosiers that wore candy-stripes.

Give it a rest. Use your imagination. Crean and Wilson are no less perfect creatures than those we spit in fury a few years ago. They may win a few more games for our beloved Hoosiers, but they are no greater the humble kids not fortunate enough to be more than 5′-6″ we have no need our bibles and A-Hope programs comfortably shielding our selfish intentions.

• TsaoTsuG #35

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:31 PM EDT

You are really going overboard HfH. To begin with, I have spent more than 20 years working in those ‘gang infested streets’ in Chicago with exactly those kids. What I’ve learned about them is that some, maybe most, of them are good kids who may get a break (usually from someone like me who respects them enough to first challenge, then demand and then support them if they show any inclination to seeking something better for themselves).

But, and get this straight, some, too many, are exactly the dope-dealing, gang-banging, life destroying s___ that terrorizes their own neighborhoods, shoots 4-year-old babies playing with their 2-year-old sisters on their front porches, and beat the life out of tired 82 year-old grandmothers getting off a bus to steal a cross off her neck so they can buy the next fix. And then ‘represent’ their gang sign to make sure we understand who they are.

There are really good kids and really good people on those streets as well, and, too often, they live terrorized by this scum, day after day, hour after hour by the same human waste you seem to think of and defend as ‘victims’.

And, you know what’s worse?…if you want to hear from someone who has really lived and worked in those streets. What’s worse is that the good people live in the fear that one of those monuments to evil will somehow come into their lives and families’ lives abd intimidate their and drag their own kids into the permanent hell of their existence, swallowing them up forever into those same street corners dotted them with dime bags and death they walk every day.

Where are you sitting? Stay in your corner junior, don’t come in my neighborhood with a rap song you never danced.

• TsaoTsuG #36

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:54 PM EDT

Just to keep it straight…I ran into a guy about six months ago whose kid I had coached. “How’s Mel?” I said to him. “Ohh…you didn’t know…he got involved with one of the gangs (Latin Maniac Disciples),” he said to me.
    “He shot a kid and is now serving 35 years Downstate. Maybe you can write him.”

When Sampson brought in those 2-3 kids from here (Chicago) we knew where this was going, …in a hurry. How surprised do you think we were when the stories about that group started coming out? Know this, there are very few open basketball courts in Chicago. Why? Because wherever they were set up, that park became too dangerous and unusable for the kids and families in that neighborhood.

Please, stick to basketball…your innocence shows.

• Laffy #37

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:00 PM EDT

HH thinks all black kids, especially from the city, are “thugs”.

He needs to iron his white hood.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #38

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:44 PM EDT

For all my innocence and naivety I’m thankful not to have the level of condescension you just displayed. A belief of superiority your opinions and circumstances is the neighborhood you choose to terrorize. Did you not terrorize JPat away from these streets because he couldn’t paint his house with the same symbols of truth you choose to spread your wisdom? Yours is the only truth, Tsao.

I don’t pretend I’ve walked in any man’s shoes. I had an opinion and most you egomaniacs couldn’t leave it be because you defend the sanctity your opinions more than anything you give false claim. Hoosier heart, my ass. Great men don’t tell of their greatness nor attempt to belittle, paint other men in something their own feared hideous reflection, nor boast by bigotry and intimidation to elevate themselves to an ever higher podium.

I have fears. I have been the coward. I’ll gladly admit to faults. I’ve begged for my life in fear of death a beating that wouldn’t cease from the hands a raging lunatic. I have relived it a thousand times and wished a better and braver man come out my soul. I have prejudices, but I’m no piss-mouth coward that will throw it upon another doorstep for all the glory my own perfection.

You have worn my shoes by merely reading my words upon this blog? Maybe you ought to rethink the root cause your own intimidation tactics and the rights you think you have been granted to squash and make subservient any opposing voice simply by means your own perceived supremacy. It is those attitudes that make men believe a tree and a rope are the best forms of silence.

• TsaoTsuG #39

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 8:31 PM EDT

At your suggestion, I reread both of my posts. I don’t think I need to apologize for one single, solitary statement since they were all based on facts about Chicago that I have lived.

And, truthfully, I resented your references to Crean’s religiosity when posting. I generally avoid those references but I would equally defend the right to make those references by a Muslim, a Jewish or a Buddhist poster and your right to skip over the particular post. I believe. Amen. So what? I also don’t bore you with continuous references to my beliefs. (Only when answering another poster who attacked those beliefs. Ironically, I had entered the argument in defense of your side of that confrontation).

Yet, you are more dogmatically religious in your attacks of Belief (and I mostly said nothing), than I could ever be. Your frequent ridicule of any biblical believer enters many, many of your entries, for what??? Basketball opinions?

So yeah! I Believe! Respect it.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #40

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 11:33 PM EDT

THIS IS THE YEAR! BELIEVE!

• Chet #41

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 9:02 AM EDT

Harvard, please don’t take this the wrong way. I am not insinuating anything but I am trying to understand. Are you, by any chance, bipolar? Or, maybe this would be the better question, have you ever looked into the possibility?

The reason I ask is you seem to have glorious high moments and deep dark low periods. I understand that is who you are but your lows seems to reside in a pretty deep chasm.

While I’ve never worn the shoes myself I have shared a roof with someone who has and this has a ring of familiarity to it. Within our little group here you have a tendency to lash out at people that have a genuine (though, by its very nature, distant) interest in you, quirks and all. It also seems as though a comment that one day you would respond to with mild bemusement on another day the same comment makes you intensely angry.

Just food for thought. Carry on.

Can the Hoosiers make a bowl game without Nate Sudfeld?

IU vs Michigan State Football