Indiana, Kentucky will not play this season

Indiana has just put out a release saying that it will not continue its series with Kentucky this season. The release follows. More to come.

Indiana University Vice President and Director of Athletics Fred Glass has announced that Indiana University will not sign a new contract to play the University of Kentucky in men’s basketball next season in light of their insistence that the matchup be moved to off-campus sites.

“While we understand that such neutral site games could be quite lucrative, we think the series should be continued as it is, home and home,” said Glass.  “Playing on campus enables our students to attend these marquee games which we believe is a great component of the overall college experience.  Playing in the historic venues that are Assembly Hall and Rupp Arena is also a tremendous experience for our student-athletes.”

The latest two-game, home and home contract between the schools expired following the Wildcats visit in December to Bloomington. Subsequently, Kentucky has conditioned the continuation of the series on moving the games to Louisville and/or Indianapolis.

“In the final analysis, we want our student-athletes, our overall student body and our season ticket holders to enjoy this series at Assembly Hall,” said Glass.  “We would be open to reviving the series in the future on a home and home basis.”

• DD #1

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:13 PM EST

Well, at least we went out on a high note, yeah?

• Laffy #2

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:17 PM EST

Hillbillies = cowards

• Aruss #3

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:26 PM EST

• UK 2012 Nat' Champs #4

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:30 PM EST

• IU06' #5

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:37 PM EST

“High note? You guys lost by 12 in the elite eight, hahaha! C-A-T-S, Cats-Cats-Cats! If your fans weren’t such douchebags, maybe a home and home contract would work. Who am I kidding, I’d take Kansas, UNC and Louisville over over Indiana any day. Indiana’s flame has fizzled out. Learn how to handle your alcohol first.”

Learn how to handle your inbred problem….

• Chet #6

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:39 PM EST

I’m glad Fred Glass took the high road and didn’t sell out. All Kaintuck ever does is sell out. I’m not surprised. Good riddance. No matter how much they whine the fact is the series ended with us on top.

Kaintuck is a bait and tackle shop. They should schedule Bass Pro.

• Dennis1IU #7

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:39 PM EST

uk 2012, you can take UNC, Kansas etc. Cals going for his 3rd vacated final four, as he skips to the NBA for SSSS.

• UK 2012 Nat' Champs #8

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:42 PM EST

Hahaha, put the 101 comebacks book down! Inbred problem…pathedic! You guys are so used to losing that your self esteem won’t even allow you to produce a good comeback. I just feel sorry for you guys now.

• Chet #9

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:42 PM EST

The story is all thoroughbreds can be traced back to 3 Arabian horses.

All Kentuckians can be traced back to a French fur trapper and his dog.

• Chet #10

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:43 PM EST

“pathedic”

bwaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gene #11

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:44 PM EST

I guess all we can look forward to now with kensucky is when they vacate all their wins and take down their banners…(just going off the past, that’s all)…

• Gene #12

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:48 PM EST

Kensucky will make history.. as the first team to have 2,000 wins twice!! It’s a shame we even tried working with them..

• Chet #13

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:49 PM EST

I believe in Kaintuck they spell that ‘bayunur’. You know, like ‘pathedic’.

• Double Down #14

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:51 PM EST

UK, I see why you’d feel this way. Spelling and atrocious grammer aside — which feeds the stereotype of the UK fan as an illiterate chimp playing with blocks in Darwin’s Waiting Room — I can see why Kentucky wouldn’t want to continue the series with IU.

IU has had some awfully mediocre seasons at best and bottom of the barrel seasons at worst in the last 15 years. But now that we are back, UK is damned if they do, damned if they don’t. There wasn’t a single person outside of your borders that was routing for your team of mercenaries to win in Bloomington or in Atlanta this year. Rest assured, we’ve still got our sites set on you and hope to meet again in the tourney with a much stronger team than this past year. It must sting knowing the rest of the country feels this way, too.

• Dan #15

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:56 PM EST

Two possums were shouting to each other on opposite sides of the Ohio River when they both stepped in steel traps. “Oh no what do I do?” shouted the Kentucky possum.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m not waiting to be killed by the hunter, I’m going to chew my leg off and live on with just the other three.” replied the Indiana possum.

“Are you nuts? I’m not going to chew off my leg”

“Suit yourself.” Three days later, the Indiana possum returned on his three good legs to see if the other possum escaped. “Are you still there?”

“Yes, and your advice was worthless!”

“What are you talking about?”

“I chewed off THREE legs and I’m still trapped!!!!”

• Laffy #16

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 2:57 PM EST

An in-bred from Kaintuck telling others they need to learn how to handle their booze?

Now I’ve seen everything.

So, how is your fellow hillbilly doing after having his foot amputated because his moonshine-plastered brother, who is married to his sister, shot him while celebrating?

• A Non-Idiotic Fan on either Sides #17

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:01 PM EST

Hey now. Is name calling really appropriate? I’m a true blue Kentucky Wildcat fan but I’m not gonna sit here and put people down and say oh Indiana is scared, oh this and that. There isn’t any point in that. And as for the ones putting Kentucky down, What’s your problem? Just because some fans act like idiots doesn’t mean that we all do, get over yourself. I’m actually saddened by not seeing the games played. I always enjoy seeing these two teams play each other. And now that indiana doesn’t look half bad the series is being cancelled because they don’t want to play at a neutral site? Is it that big of a deal? I mean it would keep it fair on both sides. Equal amount of tickets could be sold for both teams so therefore the same amount of fans. At an ideal location, not too far of a distance for either teams. And both teams would get experience for the tournament by playing at a site that they aren’t used to. What’s the big deal here? Yea yea yea, tradition. But is it to late to start a new one? I guess what I say doesn’t change the matter of things but I’m going to miss it personally. If y’all don’t then you really have issues.

• Dan #18

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:02 PM EST

Actually the best part of that joke was that I shared it with a friend from Kentucky and he loved it but felt bad that he couldn’t tell it to any of his other friends without shaming his own state… Think about that one for a second (UK fans, lemme know if you need it explained)

That he did this in front of a group of fellow Hoosiers made for a priceless moment!

• JobW #19

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:08 PM EST

As a Kentucky fan, I think this is very unfortunate.

I mean, it’s been 10 years since IU was competitive. I was looking forward to some decent games in the future.

• TsaoTsuG #20

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:16 PM EST

UK2012…your insistence that the games be held in “neutral” sites off-the-campus is based on the need by Kentucky alumni to run the gambling, recruiting and drug money laundering through large city banks to make the dirty money less evident to the DEA, the FBI and the IRS.

• HaHaHaHa #21

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:19 PM EST

IU had one lucky shot in one lucky game on a day that mighty UK was off. Now you think you are one of the best? HA! How many games have you won? How many titles? When is the last time you even made it to the Final Four? Sheesh. If all you have are some first grade insults then I feel sorry for you. You know it, I know it, the country knows it. IU is a has-been, wanna-be.

• Aruss #22

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:19 PM EST

Dustin Dopirak – Can you change the Scoop poll asking who we want to replace UK on the schedule with? I’d like to vote for either Kansas or L’ville.

• Phirebird #23

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:19 PM EST

What could possibly be more fair than home and home? You get your home court advantage and we get ours. There are only two good reasons for Kentucky to want to move to neutral sites. Fear and Greed. Fear that IU will end their home winning streak and greed that drives them to want to play in a larger arena

• DLP #24

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:23 PM EST

Thank You Fred Glass for standing up to corporate media and the big business interests of the Kentucky Professional Basketball Farm Team. You probably passed up an additional two to three hundred thousand dollars of revenue but you did what was right for IU students and the Bloomington community. Hmmmm, I just wonder how you’re going to fill in that scheduling gap? Maybe we’ll have a closer drive when it becomes a Assembly Hall / Freedom Hall rivalry!

• GMC #25

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:27 PM EST

What do you get when you have 32 Kentucky folks in the same room??

A full set of teeth!!

• TsaoTsuG #26

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:28 PM EST

One day traveling just west of Lexington, towards Frankfort I noticed in one of the large horse farms a number of men dressed in white pants and shirts hovering around a couple of horses in one of the picket fence areas. I asked what they were doing.

“Oh those”, my host, a local veterinarian said, “they are hired help who assist the stallion in the process of mounting the mare”.

I nodded and asked, “what do they do?”, I asked puzzled. “Oh, they just hold ‘the thing’ and aim it in the right area,” he answered, a little amused.

“Who in the hell would do that job?”, I said , sort of laughingly.

“Former UK basketball players and alums,” he deadpanned back.

• Higgi #27

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:36 PM EST

Sounds like Calipari doesn’t want to be embarrassed in Lexington next year. Hmmm…it was just fine and dandy to play campus games when IU was down and out. Coach Knight is right, Calipari is a scumbag!

• HaHaHaHa #28

IU –  1665   UK – 2090
    Series between IU and UK
    IU 24 – UK 33

ENOUGH SAID

• Laffy #29

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:41 PM EST

Kaintuck can keep their feline mascot. They just need to stop calling themsleves “wildcats” and, instead, call themselves “pussies.”

• TsaoTsuG #30

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:42 PM EST

Then I thought further…

“With the education they get there…and as few classes as they have to attend, I hope they got that one right…like not trying to fit the square peg in the round hole. No wonder the horses at Keeneland race track get so spooked they try to jump the gate when they see their attendants wearing Kentucky shirts walk up behind them,”

Then, my host, the veterinarian (a Purdue School of Veterinary Medicine graduate) smiled and said. “They just don’t trust the attendants in the blue shirts walking up behind them- not at all!” he added, laughing out loud.

• Laffy #31

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:43 PM EST

Speaking of “luck”, Elmer, if your mercenaries hadn’t LUCKED OUT and shot INSANELY from the free throw line that last game, we would have beat you.

Same with that bullsheet 2nd foul on Cody.

• Laffy #32

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 3:46 PM EST

No, Jethro, that is not “enough said.”

You KKKlowns have been busted for cheating more than ANYONE.

Doesn’t matter if you had 10,000 more wins.

Cheaters are NEVER better.

Never.

• Steve Atwell #33

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:07 PM EST

Sad that so many get their jolly’s by insulting others. How many of you are the same ones who acted with such (in)decency in Bloomington in Dec.? I guess that’s what getting your tail kicked for so many years leads to. I’m not ashamed to put my real name, and I think it’s a shame that 43 years of tradition is being kicked to the curb. Is alternating b/t home courts and neutral sites not an option? Something should be able to be worked out.

• Double Down #34

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:19 PM EST

The last 15 years haven’t been kind to Indiana faithful. No doubt. However, IU has been practically blemish free but for the most overblown “scandal” in the history of hoops with Sampson’s “overtexting.” Which is now completely legal, btw.

UK is just behind UCLA in terms for success, but the price for such is a little beyond the pale for me. I wouldn’t be too proud of a team that should have gotten the death sentence during Eddie Sutton’s years and the George Wallace-esque racism from the coach which UK’s arena is named after.

The future is bright for us and I wouldn’t be so quick to hang your hat on your latest coach who’s seen scandal every place he’s been.

• Arnie5000 #35

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:22 PM EST

One lucky shot? IU lead almost the ENTIRE game at Assembly Hall. Kentucky FINALLY made a good run towards the end. As for the game in Atlanta, the Hoosiers were definitely outplayed but they still scored 90 points against a team that ended up winning the national title. I think it is very unfortunate that they won’t be playing. I don’t care where it’s played, but there has to be an IU/Kentucky game next season.

• Hoosier Clarion #36

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:24 PM EST

“Pathedic”, how pathetic but how could we expect anything less of pUKe. Have they ever achieved a NC without cheating? What a reputation to own. RMK is right about pUKe and Criminallypari.

• UK 2012 Nat' Champs #37

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:53 PM EST

LOOSIERS! Surprised you can get past the spam protection, hahaha!

• Hoosier Clarion #38

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:56 PM EST

Hey pUke want another try at ‘Pathedic”?

• UK 2012 Nat' Champs #39

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 5:24 PM EST

not really, love how you’re so focused on a misplaced “d”. LOOSIER!

• Hoosier Clarion #40

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 5:34 PM EST

pUKe, actually it was the t you was misplaced, the d was a substitute. Who is doing the sums for you?

• TsaoTsuG #41

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 7:46 PM EST

This is the short history of UK basketball- A good title along the lines of A Season On the Brink- would be Decades Soaking In the Toilet.

DEATH SENTENCE- GROZA, BEARD, point-shaving and game-dumping ….All-Americans Alex Groza and Ralph Beard, had been given money to shave points. Caught by the feds, they were tried and convicted

GAME DUMPING- The heavily-favored Wildcats then took a dive, losing to Loyola of Chicago
    10 declared to receive ilegal

A. RUPP, racist hero- Here are four quotes (among hundreds) which illustrate A. Rupps virulent racism.
    “He said, ‘You’ve got to beat those 9animals starting with c__n_, (fil in the blank with a vowel and it is not A,E,I or U. He turned to (center)Thad Jaracz. ‘You go after that big c__n.’ . . . He talked that way all the time.”. . The words of great SI writer Frank DeFord. ” A chill went through me. I was standing in the back of the room, and I looked around at the players. They all kind of ducked their heads. They had been shamed by their own coach. Frank Deford, Sports Illustrated, reporting on Coach Adolph Rupp’s

Later, eve Lexington, Ky had to leave the world of the plantation. But, the Kentucky coach did so kicking and screaming. “Harry, that son of a bitch is ordering me to get some n-word in here. What am I going to do ? “, Harry Lancaster, long-time assistant later revealed in As I Knew Him (Lexington Productions, 1979), quoting Rupp on UK President Dr. John Oswald order to recruit minorities.

JOE B. HALL and RICK PETINO-Things didn’t change much after Rupp stepped down and Joe B. Hall and Eddie Sutton took over the corrupt environment which covers UK to this day. Shortly after Eddie Sutton took over the program, UK’s home newspaper, the Lexington Herald-Leader reported a blockbuster expose’ series about UK paying former players and recruits.

“For years, ordinary fans have rewarded University of Kentucky basketball players with a loyalty that is nationally known. What is less known is that a small group of boosters has been giving the players something extra: a steady stream of cash. The cash has come in various amounts – as little as $20 and as much as $4,000 or more – and it has come often. UK players have received what they call ‘hundred-dollar handshakes’ in the Rupp Arena locker room after games.” 1

And if gambling, game dumping, money laundering and a blatantly racist environment wasn’t enough, the turn came for the University of Kentucky’s academic integrity to take a hit from its legendarily corrupt program.

TEST TAKING-ACADEMIC FRAUD- Eric Manual, a Wildcat recruit who apparently had copied or been given “answer for answer” from another student while taking the ACT. He was a top recruit in the 1987-88 class and had failed his ACT test a number of times. On his final attempt, at Lexington High School (even though he was from Georgia), his score dramatically jumped from 14 to 23, making him eligible…

Chris Mills recruits’ father, Claude tells the story,…he had received an envelope with $1,000 in cash. The NCAA determined that the package was sent by UK Assistant Coach and former Wildcat legend Dwayne Casey. According the book Raw Recruits by Alexander Wolff and Armen Keteyian (Pocket Books, 1991)

“Kentucky being caught once again red-handed and, naturally, denying. Rex Chapman, the Boy King decided not to wait for an answer, days after the revelation he announced he was passing up his last two years of eligibility to turn pro.” UK never protested the allegations. “We wont deal with that stuff.”

TUBBY SMITH/ RICK PETINO- Incredibly, the obsession in Lexington is so great that they forced the only legitimately above-board coachUK Tubby has had. Though, truth be told, even Rick Petrino found the environment so infected he left for the University of Louisville where even the craps he found under the dining room tables in steak restaurants seemed more appealing.

ERIC BLEDSOE- 2000- The New York Times reported former UK Basketball player Eric Bledsoe may not have had the grades and that money from UK found its way for Bledsoe and his mother. John Calipari and, as he was about to speak to the NYT reporter, a voice called from inside the open elevator next to where Calipari stood. “John” was all former Kentucky athletic director C.M. Newton said, but it did the trick. Calipari closed his mouth and ducked into the elevator. Later, when asked by the NYT as to why he did not answer their questions, Calipari answered:

In fact, when Calipari was able to steal Eric Rose from the Wildcats by having someone else take the several times failed test for the Chicago guard, Kentucky was so upset by being beaten at their own game….they hired Calipari away from Memphis State.

Like the plague, measles or polio, the Kentucky virus is highly contagious and its virulence can infect the water for decades, as history shows. Perhaps, best if we never have UK coaches and players using the urinals at Assembly Hall.

For our children and families…best off without the UK Rodent.

• TsaoTsuG #42

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 7:56 PM EST

Some typos (my apologies for these-too much of a hurry) and one necessary missing end of sentence:

“Calipari answered (the NYT) ‘We already dealth with that’”

• pUKe is the worst! #43

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 8:12 PM EST

Calapari is such a one-and-done freak! He should just coach himself to stop being such an idiot. He should go out and get some recruits who can actually shoot 3s! LOL John Calapari is a joke! He would be a joke coaching at the high school level!

• Podunker #44

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 9:22 PM EST

Tsao; well done. Very well done. I don’t imagine you’ll be getting any snide comments back from any of the Kentucky fans trolling this site. Hard to argue with or dismiss that kind of factual information.

The question becomes, why does the NCAA allow KY to get away with the corruption?
    I can’t answer that question, but I will relay what a very close personal friend, who once played football for a national championship SEC football team told me. “It’s not that they turn a blind eye, it’s that they can’t find solid proof. You have to understand that to a great number of people down there, it’s a state-wide industry. It’s there religion, it’s everything to them. And they will do whatever they have to do to protect it. You can’t imagine how many people are involved, how organized it (the cheating) is, and the lengths to which people will go to stay connected to the football program. They take great pride in their roll in doing whatever it takes to keep their football team at the top. It’s like doing so is a big game in itself. Money, grades, girls, you name it, but mostly money. If you’re a star player, you get whatever you want and you get away with a lot as long as you produce on the field. Think of it like a state wide mafia organization.”

For the record, he was not talking about Kentucky, but one of the states located to the south of Kentucky. And now, as a mature adult, he readily admits that he benefitted from all that while on campus. Fortunately, he’s a bright guy and was smart enough to get his degree, but he also admits to having some help from time to time in doing so.

• BigMan #45

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 10:29 PM EST

IU a has been or a wanna be? You UKers are pathetic. IU won 27 games last year, and finished #13 in the polls. They are projected as a top TWO team next year.

How in the heck is IU a wannabe or a has been? They have won the third most national championships of any program in the country.

If you Kentucky cretins are going to try to insult IU, at least develop a few with a factual basis.

• TsaoTsuG #46

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 12:23 AM EST

Thanks Podunker…not much of a difference between UK and how evil ideologies draw from their demagoguery. What is interesting is that for the most part, when someone like Sampson breaks the rules, most Indiana fans support he be confronted with accountability and, where merited, appropriate sanctions.

UK fans will never accept it but they are not even in the same Universe when it comes to the moral high ground. Again thanks.

• TJAUBURN #47

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 8:18 AM EST

KY is getting more like DUKE,only in the respect that it has to be their way or no way! DUKE doesn”t cheat! The University of One And done did not want to take a chance at playing any up and coming team on their court and losing which would effect their ranking! Duke does not play any away preseason games so that their record will be intact prior to conference play. Once in awhile they will go to a early tournement if the chance for a higher rating is possible.It seems to me I.U. had a fairly good record at home!But playing tough road games is what really developes a ball club! Does anyone know if the Kansas game out as well?

• BeatPurdue #48

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 10:15 AM EST

I hate to say it, but both sides are liars in this instance. If you “really” want to play against the other team, then a workable compromise is OBVIOUS! You sign a 4 year deal with 2 alternating “neutral” sites for 2012 and 2013 and 2 alternating “home” games for 2014 and 2015. That gives you 4 years of great rivalry basketball and everyone “wins”. However, if you are lying about “really” wanting to play each other, then none of the expensive suits making hundreds of thousands of dollars can “imagine” this simple compromise!

• Chet #49

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 10:31 AM EST

You must not hate it too much. You posted it three times.

• Hoosier Clarion #50

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 10:53 AM EST

Criminallypari did want 4 game compromise. He wanted it his way. There are no conceivable circumstances for which I would want what Criminallypari wants. Two final 4 vacancies, players with questionable behavior, shadowy recruiting everywhere he has been and now he runs the program who owns the most vile background in the history of amateur BB. Not for me. I have no interest in that. Put me down for a NO.

• Podunker #51

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 12:43 PM EST

If Calipari has that much power at KY, it’s just a matter of time before he steps in something that even KY administration can’t tolerate. Power corrupts and Cal is on his way to a fall.

I predict Calipari will self destruct sooner, rather than later.

• HaHaHaHa #52

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 11:15 AM EST

What is a Hoosier?

1hoosier [perhaps an alteration of Cumberland dialect, hoozer, anything large of its kind] 1: an awkward, unhandy, or unskilled person; especially: an ignorant rustic.
    2: hoosier [usually capitalized]: Indianan–used as a nickname.
    3hoosier (verb) slang: to loaf on or botch a job.
    Webster’s Third International Dictionary, 1976
    hoosier A hillbilly or rustic; an unmannerly or objectionable person.
    Dictionary of American Regional English, 1991

Copied and pasted from Indiana.edu (format didn’t transfer well)

Summarized: A hillbilly or ignorant rustic, awkward and unskilled, that loafs on the job in an unmannerly or objectionable way.

• HaHaHaHa #53

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 11:16 AM EST

I’m surprised you ignorant oafs can even get past this site’s spam protection.

Kentucky OWNS YOU!

• Chet #54

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 12:00 PM EST

Hey Cletus,
    Google famous UK alumni and compare it to famous IU alumni. You a fan of a bait and tackle shop.

• Cletus #55

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 12:24 PM EST

Correct me if I am wrong, Big All-Knowing Chet. Did it not take you 6 years to graduate form IU with a BA?

• Chet #56

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 1:06 PM EST

Why, yes it did. Good recollection. Working full time when not competing in a varsity sport really challenged me but I graduated debt free.

It took less time to get my graduate degrees or to complete flight school for that matter. Never ran into a Kaintuck grad at any of those places.

So, how did that Google search turn out?

• Cletus #57

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 1:32 PM EST

It discovered that you are not exactly truthful. You have 1 graduate degree, Speech pathology, Western Carolina.

• Chet #58

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 1:45 PM EST

Such a researcher. The other is through AG Bell. It actually took a lot longer as it required 2400 clinical hours.

• Chet #59

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 1:47 PM EST

I think someone has a crush on me…

• Cletus #60

Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 1:50 PM EST

It’s no crush Chet.

How many games will IU basketball win in 2014-15

• 16-19 (45%, 145 Votes)
  • 20-23 (36%, 117 Votes)
  • 15 or less (12%, 38 Votes)
  • 24 or more (7%, 24 Votes)

Total Voters: 324

IU vs Southern Methodist University men\'s basketball

Men's Basketball Player Pages

[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_blackmon1.jpg]2270James Blackmon, Jr.
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard James Blackmon Jr. (1)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_zeisloft1.jpg]1770Nick Zeisloft
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Nick Zeisloft (2)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hoetzel1.jpg]1410Max Hoetzel
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Max Hoetzel (3)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_johnson1.jpg]1260Robert Johnson
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Robert Johnson (4)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_williams1.jpg]1190Troy Williams
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Troy Williams (5)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_burton1.jpg]1060Ryan Burton
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Ryan Burton (10)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_yogi1.jpg]1050Yogi Ferrell
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Yogi Ferrell (11)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_perea1.jpg]1060Hanner Mosquera-Perea
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea (12)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_robinson1.jpg]960Stanford Robinson
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Stanford Robinson (22)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_ritchie1.jpg]910Nate Ritchie
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Nate Ritchie (23)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_holt1.jpg]1020Emmitt Holt
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Emmitt Holt (25)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hartman1.jpg]1030Collin Hartman
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Collin Hartman (30)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_priller1.jpg]1190Tim Priller
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Tim Priller (35)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_april1.jpg]1290Jeremiah April
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers center Jeremiah April (44)

Women's Basketball Player Pages

[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_walter1.jpg]730Jess Walter
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Jess Walter (2)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_buss1.jpg]1910Tyra Buss
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Tyra Buss (3)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_brooks1.jpg]970Larryn Brooks
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Larryn Brooks (5)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_agler1.jpg]810Taylor Agler
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Taylor Agler (10)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_bell2.jpg]630Nicole Bell
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Nicole Bell (12)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_stratman1.jpg]680Liz Stratman
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hulls1.jpg]630Kaila Hulls
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard/forward Kaila Hulls (15)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_mcbride1.jpg]650Karlee McBride
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Karlee McBride (21)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_gassion1.jpg]760Alexis Gassion
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Alexis Gassion (23)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_muensterman1.jpg]540Maura Meunsterman
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Maura Muensterman (31)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_mize1.jpg]530Andrea Mize
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Andrea Mize (32)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_cahill1.jpg]600Amanda Cahill
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Amanda Cahill (33)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_jakubicek1.jpg]620Claire Jakubicek
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Claire Jakubicek (34)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_leikem1.jpg]570Lyndsay Leikem
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Lyndsay Leikem (40)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_anderson1.jpg]540Jenn Anderson
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers center Jenn Anderson (43)
  • FWHoosier:

Custer at Little Bighorn comes to mind :( [...]

• t:

Well, a couple positives, though small steps for IU fb program. [...]

• 15 Miles North:

Uh HH. Degree of hypocrisy in #12? What is the difference between qu [...]

• Hoosier Clarion:

AD Wilson not only neutralized the SI article stating IU would fire Co [...]

• Tennesse Hoosier:

Mike ..Why play the game against Ohio State,when all that matters is t [...]

• Hoosier Clarion:

Po, It is explicitly valid. The theme of the comparison either we [...]

• TsaoTsuG:

Podunker, good idea...let's just hold off judgement we're not qualifie [...]