Bryant released its schedule and said that it will play Indiana at Assembly Hall on Nov. 9. This will most likely be Indiana’s season opener, and it could be the final game on Indiana’s non-conference schedule that had not previously been announced.
As compiled by Inside the Hall (thanks Alex Bozich) the non-conference schedule appears to look like so. There are no true non-conference road games, and the only time the Hoosiers will leave the state of Indiana is for the Legends Classic in Brooklyn, N.Y.. Of course, the Hoosiers will also play North Carolina and either Georgetown or UCLA. So there’s that.
Bryant on Nov. 9
· Legends Classic at Assembly Hall
– vs. North Dakota State on Nov. 12
– vs. Sam Houston State on Nov. 15
· Legends Classic at Barclays Center
– vs. Georgia at 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 19 on ESPNU.
– Will play either Georgetown or UCLA on Nov. 20 on ESPNU or ESPN.
· vs. Ball State on Nov. 25
· Big Ten-ACC Challenge: vs. North Carolina on Nov. 27 at 9:30 p.m. on ESPN.
· vs. Coppin State on Dec. 1
· vs. Central Connecticut State on Dec. 8
· Crossroads Classic: vs. Butler at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Dec. 15
· vs. Mount St. Mary’s on Dec. 19
· vs. Florida Atlantic on Dec. 21
· vs. Jacksonville on Dec. 28
Jerry Memring. That's the former player that we brain-dead journalists [...]
Braxton miller not playing. Osu uses 4 qb's in one drive. Iu qb's tr [...]
Totally agree. I would think he is confident in his abilities. Besi [...]
Was I the only one that thought coach seemed a little grumpy and imper [...]
If he is confident in his abilities he is gone. Last week his family [...]
who are the former players? Did I miss that? [...]
Duhhh. Just figured out why traffic going south on 37 so heavy. And [...]