Hoosier (Late) Morning

1. HOOSIERS HQ
The No. 1 Indiana basketball team is ready to play someone besides themselves when they host Indiana Wesleyan for tonight’s exhibition game, Dustin wrote.

Competition drives Jordan Hulls and Caleb Konstanski on the court, on the field and in their friendship, I wrote.

Military school was a turning point for IU cornerback Antonio Marshall, Dustin writes.

2. IT’S INDIANA
Cody Zeller saw Indiana improving in high school, and now he’s putting his own stamp on the program, Elena Bergeron of ESPN the Magazine writes.

Family helped J.C. Hulls through his battle with cancer, and he is now cancer-free, Terry Hutchens of the Indianapolis Star writes.

3. BIG TEN COUNTRY
When Indiana and Iowa meet Saturday, it will be the Hoosiers, not Hawkeyes, who still have Rose Bowl aspirations, Steve Batterson of the Quad City Times writes.

• Ron says:

1…Look at the photos taken at the ESPN mag noted above and I can see Cody staying at IU for another yr or two.

2…Dustin, are you doing the live broadcast on Scoop tonight..? Game is sold out. An exhibition games. Wow

• Jeremy Price says:

Ron,
    Dustin and I will be live chatting during the game tonight, so come on back.

• YaleForYuppies says:

Is it still football season?

• Podunker says:

Great article about a great young man. And I found the information about Crean’s struggles in those first three years most interesting. For any competitive person, years two and three must have been hell. I commend him on the way he handled his frustration. A lesser man would have taken his frustration out on on his players.

Crean deserves a big raise right now!

• FireCrean2013 says:

Crean should be fired and will be fired at the end of the season.

• Chet says:

What is your purpose? I mean, obviously no one takes you seriously and I’m sure you don’t either.

Is it just a stupid habit you can’t break?

• FireCrean2013 says:

You can’t handle the truth? Crean is a salesman. Not a coach. He can’t coach. Wait and see. This is the truth. He’s just a salesman. Crean is Mr. Smarmy. Empty.

• Chet says:

Maybe you do take yourself seriously.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but I guess you’re just stupid.

• Podunker says:

Chet, he could be stupid, he could be a little unbalanced, or he could just be one of those really negative contrarians. You know the type; when 99% of the people look up at a clear blue sky and say, “what a nice day,” he’s the guy that says, “this weather sucks, I think its going to rain.”

One thing I’ve noticed about such people; they never provide any rational information to support their ridiculous opinions.

• Chet says:

Maybe, I’m going with stupid. All the pieces fit.

• Laffy says:

Is “FireCrean” Hillbilly with his fake names once again?

Like I said……….nothing but an attention-whore.

• Chet says:

Not his style.

Maybe 4Gourds.

• FireCrean2013 says:

Laffy: moron.

Chet: dunce.

Poopdunker: enough said.

• Top Ten Things We Know About Chet says:

10. Was born on a highway because that’s were most accidents happen.

9. Living proof that God has a strange sense of humor.

8. He’s so stupid he once tripped over a cordless phone.

7. He’s so old he farts dust.

6. If he had another brain it would be lonely.

5. He’s so old even his memories are in black and white.

4. We all sprang from apes. He didn’t spring far enough.

3. Recently traded in his neck for an extra chin.

2. His birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

And the no. 1 thing we know about Chet:

1. Parents: siblings.

• Hoosier Clarion says:

Chet, It is a sad situation but there some after learning to read and write who should never have been promoted out of the 2nd grade.

• Laffy says:

You guys whine about me when you have this moron making fake names left and right throwing his monkey feces all over the place every single day.

And you wonder why I don’t care about your complaints?

Hillbilly needs to get a life and/or shrink.

Or whoever it is.

And Dustin needs to quit ripping me if he lets that a-hole do that all the time because he posts 10 times more than I do.

• Geoff says:

Wow! All the 7 year olds who read this blog are pissing their pants… That’s HILARIOUS stuff!

Chet has 2 chins…. Bwahahahahahaha…. Hilarious!

• Hoosier Clarion says:

Laffed-at we view both of you as equal.

• Geoff says:

Laffy – no one is really whining about you any more. If you would drop the name-calling on your side I have the feeling everyone (who is here on a regular enough basis to care) would be just fine with you and your posts. Well, except Harvard… I have a feeling those wounds are too deep.

• Chet says:

Laffy, Geoff’s right. I don’t think anyone has a particular problem with you, unless you’ve gone after them, except Harvard and that’s really a personal thing between you two.

Everybody else is kinda over your guys feud.

• Chet says:

Hey, cordless phone jokes. Now, there’s something you don’t see every day.

• Podunker says:

Chet, is FC13 worth any more of your time? Come on, he’s calling for the coach of the #1 ranked college BB team to be fired, and predicting that he will be fired at the end of the season. Why spend any time responding to such inane comments? Let’s talk IU sports.

Laffy, I concur with Geoff. The good points you make are diluted by the name-calling you include in many of your posts. Nobody ever wins a monkey-feces-slinging contest. As for HforH, he some times writes harsher comments about himself than anyone else ever could.

Go Hoosiers, beat Iowa!

• FireCrean2013 says:

Dude, I liked post #14, whoever wrote it. Harda$$ facts, all of them indisputable facts…

Podonkey,

he’s calling for the coach of the #1 ranked college BB team to be fired

Logic was never (I mean never, ever) your strength. Calipari was the coach of the #1 ranked team last year, no? So just ’cause your team is #1 in pre-season polls doesn’t mean you’re any good. Crean sucks. Probably the worst coach ever. (He also got only half of an award for his coaching. I mean whoever gets only half of an award?!)

• FireAlford2013 says:

Fire, if one were to trade in your life for a crow’s excrement on a windshield, they’d be getting ripped off.

• TsaoTsuG says:

ahhhhhh…..what’s a cordless phone?

Comments are closed.

Merchandise

Who will be IU's starting quarterback this fall?

Indiana football spring game 2016

• vesuvius13:

H4H, Coach Deal and Hagen were two very good hires and very good at f [...]

• vesuvius13:

Davis you are right about the weather in August for some summers but w [...]

• davis:

Let's not psych ourselves out about the conditions for this game. My [...]

• Chet:

In a perfect world I'd rather not play a south Florida team during a h [...]

• vesuvius13:

123, You are right about all the factors that make this opener specia [...]

• Chet:

Never really understood the Illinois folk who come on Indiana sports b [...]

• 123:

V- best thing about this game is that it will be nationally televised. [...]