ScoopTalk: Mo gets a Standing O

• WestCoast Hoosier #1

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 4:49 AM EDT

Without having seen the game, it sounds as if there is plenty to work on, which is what these games are for, isn’t it?

It has to make Indiana Wesleyan’s year to have been leading the number 1 team in the country for 14 plus minutes.

Interesting that there was not much to say about Cody this time – kinda’ seems as if he had a subdued performance.

Shooting from three and free throw line also noticeably less than we might hope.

And, by the way, thanks for the nice job, gents. You’re always good!

• Chet #2

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 7:07 AM EDT

I wouldn’t take anything away from that. They were probably doing a little experimentation on certain things. Kinda like an exhibition NFL game.

• Rico Chet #3

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 8:43 AM EDT

I wouldn’t take anything away from that.

You hardly ever do. You’re limited by your pithecanthropic level of “intelligence”. The highest cognitive level function you have mastered thus far is gazing at your own navel. You keep doing it because you feel you are mildly successful at it, but also because it thrills you, as it awakens one of your biggest fears—that it might suck you in.

• Chet #4

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 8:59 AM EDT

As many others have said about you before, I always take the child like insults from the Scoop’s resident asshat as compliments.

Everybody here does.

It’s simply what you do and you do it so…sadly.

• Rico Chet #5

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 9:01 AM EDT

It was meant as a compliment and encouragement.

We all understand your limitations.

• Hoosier Clarion #6

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 9:59 AM EDT

Damn happy to see MC perform so well. If he has limitations from those injuries he understands how to use his talent and skills to still achieve. I’ll bet the confidence he gained from this 1st game will be motivation to work his butt off even more in practice. Whatever the staff and he have done for his rehab, recovery and return is working. I suspect he’ll play up to par in game 2 also.

• Lou Chet #7

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 10:59 AM EDT

Your one paranoid man Chet.

• Podunker #8

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 5:48 PM EDT

MC obviously got a huge emotional boost from the IU faithful last night. I believe that kind of love and support will do wonders for his healing process and self confidence. I hope he has a great year!

• Chet #9

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 7:07 PM EDT

When I saw MC was leading scorer AND that he got a standing O it brought a smile to my face. That’s just awesome. I so hope he has a good year.

Lou Chet, that doesn’t even make sense. Please keep trying, tough. I get a lot of enjoyment out of your obsession.

• Chet #10

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 7:16 PM EDT

‘though’, not ‘tough’. You’re anything but.

• Lou Chet #11

Friday, November 2, 2012 - 8:42 PM EDT

Chet,

I love the obsession of you always responding to my “stupid” posts, because it eats you up inside. You can’t sit back, and take it like a man. Your so weak. Be a man Chet. Let is slide off your back “bigman”. Though I know you can’t. You so… Meek.

Can the Hoosiers make a bowl game without Nate Sudfeld?

IU vs Michigan State Football