Video: IU post-Minnesota

• Podunker #1

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 2:54 PM EDT

At the beginning of this clip with the three players, VO cracks me up. Zeller reaches over and takes the bottle of water in front of VO. Watch VO’s face. Then VO reaches over and takes the’ bottle in front oh Hulls while Hulls is busy answering questions. It was subtle, but funny. These guys are brothers!

• Laffy #2

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 6:16 PM EDT

A “long time poster” on Peegs accussed Watford of point-shaving.

He’s my least-favorite player since Patterson (from years ago), but I’d never go that far.

I just think he hasn’t come close to living up to his potential.

• Podunker #3

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 8:03 PM EDT

That accusation is not worthy of a response. Glad I don’t waste my money on that site

• TsaoTsuG #4

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 8:26 PM EDT

Great catch Podunker!! (#1). Victor’s expressions are hilarious.

• Podunker #5

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:21 PM EDT

I was watching BTN yesterday. Anybody see the bit about VO and how he came to choose IU? His story involves Dwayne Wade, Antwon Randle El and a meeting at the White House. It was classic. VO is one very, very impressive young man. He made me proud to be a Hoosier.

• Ron #6

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:35 PM EDT

Saw it Po. I’ve admired VO as a player and after the BTN show, also as a person. Give a lot of credit to Crean/staff for their recognition of Vic and hope they can continue selecting players such as Vic. Both as a player and a person.

Which reminds me. Need BTN to show other parents in the crowd beside the Zellers. Sure Jordy’s parents attend. And the other players

• Chet #7

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 2:56 PM EDT

That was pretty funny. These guys, regardless of basketball, are going to be successful people. You can tell a lot about these guys from their interviews not to mention their approach to the game.

Perhaps VO exemplifies this best. He is such an impressive young man. Smart, talented, quick of wit, respected and liked by his teammates.

These guys are easy to cheer for.

Can the Hoosiers make a bowl game without Nate Sudfeld?

IU vs Michigan State Football