Indiana remains No. 1 in AP poll, falls to No. 2 in USA Today Coaches’ poll

39 comments by   |   Monday, February 11, 2013 - 1:10 pm EDT

Still waiting to see the official poll, but Indiana has maintained the No. 1 ranking in the AP poll despite Thursday’s loss at Illinois. Duke, Miami, Michigan and Gonzaga round out the top five. More to come.

UPDATE: The entire AP poll is linked here. Voters were very split on who they believed deserved the No. 1 spot. Indiana got 26 first-place votes. Duke had 20, Miami had 17 and Gonzaga 2.

Michigan State jumped to No. 8 in the poll and Ohio State fell to No. 13. Minnesota fell out of the poll, but Wisconsin checked in at No. 20 to maintain five Top 25 teams for the Big Ten.

UPDATE: Indiana is No. 2 behind Duke in the USA Today Coaches’ poll. The Blue Devils got 18 first-place votes to the Hoosiers’ six. Gonzaga is No. 3 followed by Miami and Michigan. Michigan State is No. 8, Ohio State No. 13 and Wisconsin No. 19.

Related content: Read more in Men's Basketball

Ferrell, Robinson enter pretrial diversion program
Mosquera-Perea reaches plea agreement for OWI arrest
CBS to carry a pair of Indiana basketball games #iubb
Big Ten Network to broadcast 17 Indiana basketball games
Guyton writes open letter to Knight, asks him to return to IU
Ron
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 1:28 PM EDT

The Georgetown win is looking better & better as they improve. Guess I need to let my concerns about the pre-conference cupcakes schedule die a natural death. CTC apparently knows what he is doing.

Ron
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 1:36 PM EDT

Can this day get any better? IU holds on to #1 and I get a message from Mr. David Sek-chi Kwok of the Shanghi Commercial Bank. I can get in on a $36 million deal and get 40% of it. If I hurry.

Chet
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:08 PM EDT

Ron, I know about some opportunities in Nigeria where you can triple that money.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:16 PM EDT

Hoosier fans on these very blogs acted like Rome was burning to the ground as a result of the Sampson 3-way calling scandal forever marring the sanctity of our basketball program.

Catapult forward: The Hoosiers are back on top of the college basketball world. Cody Zeller played up to all his preseason hype as we win on the road against an OSU team that has not had back to back losses for eons.

How do Hoosier fans on Scoop react to such a stunning rise back to fame for Indiana basketball…?

So hungry is the love for the return to the pride in our storied program they partake in talking Minnesota hockey.

And we bitch about Laffy? At least the guy stays with hoops. At least his passion(though often spurted at a level nearly unbearable) is rooted in Indiana and goes against the Establishment and those that spend their time here to fluff off our return by way of giving us the middle finger in talking hockey.

I could see talking hockey during the summer or in the middle of football season. But some really need to get a life when our return to basketball dominance gets under their skin to the extent that they find a need to visit a Hoosier newspaper blog dedicated to covering a team fit for Hollywood screenplays. They come here to talk of hockey when what is going on before their very eyes, a basketball program that burned to the ground and returned to #1 because of the unparalleled heart and dedication of those that cared so deeply our traditions survive, is a marvel in hoops nearly unparalleled.

IU’s resurgence to #1 from a total state of decimation epitomizes the spirit and love for team, name, and country. We are the this centuries version of “Miracle on Ice.” Going into OSU and sticking it to Motta(a thief and trader with Butler roots that was ripping some of the top recruits from Indiana during our burning to the ground) to secure a sustained #1 ranking, was nothing other than hope over evil..The Indiana stars and stripes worn in candy stripes finally stuck it to Matta’s communist party.

Some people will just never get it….or they are so thick in Establishment envy they want to instantly forget it.

mad thatta
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:17 PM EDT

Looks like the coaches (i.e., Crean’s colleagues — you know, the experts, not ignorantem like me and Chet) have spoken.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:19 PM EDT

oopa…this [century's] version

Chet
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:48 PM EDT

I don’t see how a passing comparison of the passion for hockey in Minnesota with Hoosiers’ love of basketball takes anything away from… well… anything. I thought it was interesting, but we all know I’m easily distracted.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:54 PM EDT

Chet-

And I’m sure you’re fully aware the same role is played by the blogger using the name ‘mad thatta.’ It has nothing to do with you. You are merely the target used in a larger mission. The mission is to trivialize the unbelievable heart of Indiana Basketball. No matter the corruptness of an NCAA that brought their gasoline to Indiana to make bonfires under kids labeled ‘thugs’ and fuel the flames made of phone records connected calls to barely mediocre recruits, in a communist scheme to cover the true ugly deeds that far exceed any crimes committed in our house. No matter the press forever dominated by small envious Gottliebs of East and West..No matter the enticements to recruits during the Establishment party to bring us to the ground in motives and hopes they can put Indiana permanently in the rear view mirror with a cold gravestone our basketball program engraved with “zero tolerance” her final day of sunshine….Oh, how they wished Dickie V could talk of worms eating at our corpse the day we we lost the Buckeye named Knight.

It’s all a diversion, Chet. So don’t take the petty attacks personally. The night upon our program came. The Knight died. And though they filled the whole with all the dirt they could find, they could not kill the spirit of Hoosier basketball. They killed our storied single class high school tournament. They burned down our state university’s basketball program built from the passion embodied in team and brotherhood forever bigger than one star. In all their twisted envy they never saw the true flame never extinguished. The flames of our collective passion and truth swallowed their cheap gasoline and spit it out like a tiny backfire representative the sad nuisance their petty existence.

The sun rises again on Indiana. The spirit undaunted.

Podunker
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 3:25 PM EDT

I found it surprising that yesterday’s victory at OSU was the first time that IU BB has defeated a top 10 team on the road in 20 years! On top of that, as HforH mentioned, it was the first time OSU had lost two games in a row for a long, long time. I think it was a bigger win than many of us realized. Regardless, it showed that this team has matured and are beginning to develop that mental toughness necessary to win Big Ten Championships and go deep into the Big Dance.

Ron
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 3:39 PM EDT

Harvard? Lot of talk about fire. And gasoline.
Should we worry?

And the “cheap gasoline” mentioned. You gonna share where that station is?

Ho Phan Tom from Viet Nam
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 3:50 PM EDT

Harvard- There you go again, forever looking for a villain.

Most people on this blog are well-rounded sports fans who enjoy occasionally delving into other topics, even on such momentous occasions as an IU win last night. Hell, even you, who I would hardly call a multi-dimensional sports fan, have taken pleasure in talking a little Jay Cutler, Lovie Smith and Ryne Sandberg from time to time.

In contrast, there are few people on here, except maybe Tsao, who enjoy beating a dead horse more than you do. Maybe Tsao, but even his highness likes football.

So Laffy is now suddenly showing redeeming qualities to you because someone dared to dedicate a few trivial lines to college hockey? Wow. You are a flip-floppin’ mad man, my friend. Always creating new enemies, always befriending old enemies, always inventing new reasons to feel slighted… pathetic.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 3:51 PM EDT

Sorta interesting side note …

Not sure if anyone noticed that in both games being talked about as our “signature wins” of the last two years(IU defeating #1 UK and the magnificent performance on the road against OSU yesterday; a win that convinced the national media to not strip our #1 ranking), Christian Watford scored 20 points in each contest. No game-winning triple at OSU, but he sure hit some monster shots(3 of 4)from deep to kill their hopes any comeback.

If you’re into spiritual significance of numbers, the number 20 has many including resurrection. And if you add the zero(twice the multiple of ten, another number with quite the spiritual significance) to Watford’s jersey number…? And, of course, there is his first name.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 4:09 PM EDT

Well, when it comes to envy of Indiana success on the basketball court, there is no greater “villain” in that kingdom than Husky Tom. I knew it was you.

Maybe we should spend the rest of the day on how many former Washington Husky b-ball stars in your Hoosier-loving eyes are currently tearing it up in the NBA.

Yes, there are certainly small people out there. Pretending to love this Hoosier resurrection that burns in the pit their stomach. Pretending to love it so much that they talk of Minny pucks, hatred of ducks, and anything earth shattering the Husky’s of the irrelevant Northwest that never measure up to even lowly ‘Boilers’ in basketball.

It’s great you come to Indiana for doctorate degrees in a quest the never-ending learning process to fill the mighty noggin your mighty drink for knowledge. Yippee. But can you just please allow some Hoosiers some simple pleasure without the disease your envy spew? It’s one thing to come to Indiana to study at our fine institution, but if you can’t get totally on board the love for the game that has put our state and school on the sporting world map, then maybe you should just suck it up rather than live in the diversions your envy.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 4:21 PM EDT

Or, you can move to Mississippi like Kellenberger…

Or, go find the Sun that truly shines in Baltimore.

Or, hop from Michigan to Bloomington..Style your hair so it points to heavens you think our hearts must reach…hop to Milwaukee and then jump a flight to LA…there must be passion in Kobe’s backyard, to yourself, you say. But the searching and searching and searching for the passion you’ll never find never ends. It hurts to come to Bloomington. What else can you do but divert from the empty devotions? It hurts to be surrounded by mirrors that force a look inside the Establishment heart that can’t pretend it all away. that can’t pretend in a thousand years what seems so effortless a simple love in the soul of JPat.

Go about your hockey talk on this glorious Hoosier hoops day. It serves as comic to how far from truth an envious heart will stray.

Bart295
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 4:38 PM EDT

Duke won by a point over the last place team (BC) in a not so go conference. IU won over the #10 team (OSU) on the road in the best conference in the country. Go fiqure…the blue devil love fest is in full swing!!!

Podunker
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 9:33 PM EDT

HforH, 6 of the first 14 posts on this string! Is that a tribute to your buddy, now banned from this site?

#17 Monday, February 11, 2013 - 9:47 PM EDT

Bart, well IU lost to unranked IL also.

#18 Monday, February 11, 2013 - 9:50 PM EDT

#Wow!!! This forum could use a little Dr. Phil, ya think???

Chet
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:05 PM EDT

If taking a random, and not even malicious, pot shot at me is part of the greater plan then I’d say we have little to nothing to worry about.

Iso T-Storms
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:10 PM EDT

Oh please, Harvard. You can’t envy your own alma mater. I’ve spent more years at IU than you have. I’ve eaten far more Mother Bears pizza, and enjoyed far more pints of ale at Nicks. I even follow the football team, which is a lot more than a faux Hoosier living in Chicago can say.

You need a villain. You need a constant beef, a constant argument. Laffys gone now, and I know there is a void now, a need of a similar blogger against which you can define your own lacking, empty identity. You’ve already given me a whirl; why not try someone else this time?

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:40 PM EDT

Geoff…oooooooh, Geoffrey. My empty identity needs a void receptacle.

And you’re wrong, Husky. I worked full time while completing my bachelor’s degree. It took me about 10 years to get my undergrad work completed. It’s all rather shameful. 80 hrs. spanned about a decade. I finally returned to Bloomington to finish up..Took 45 hours in a continuum(fall, spring, and both summer sessions) to complete the requirements for my degree…

Two decades later..I wonder what was the purpose of it all. Hell, I never even had the nerve to ask out the beautiful Brazilian girl that sat next to me in my freshman American History class. Loooooooooooser.

I may be a “faux” fan by your definition length of stay in Bloomington, but my allegiances to a college basketball team have never swayed from my love for Hoosiers. I became a fan of IU basketball when my older sisters were attending…I was barely older than 10 when began to listen to games on my Dad’s Telfunken radio picking up broadcasts coming out of South Bend.

I truly adore Chicago(grew up near the Lake Michigan shores in Indiana), but I have never lived in the Windy City.

Harvard for Hillbillies
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:50 PM EDT

oops…[Telefunken] radio..For those old radio buffs out there, my apologies if I still have the spelling wrong. Wonderful German-made radios with wooden cases, those internal tube thingamajigs, and rich tone you’ll never find in today’s junk. Damn thing had two shortwave frequencies to go along with the AM and FM and could pick up tons of channels on all the dials. Don’t build ‘em like they used to.

psych
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:51 PM EDT

Harvard,

You are the king of hyperbole. I will give you that.

So, serious question: Who should we, as IU fans, cheer for between Michigan and Michigan State tomorrow night? I am leaning towards Michigan State winning, even though they are currently tied with us and Michigan is one game back. My rationale is that Michigan will need to probably win out (very doable, looking at their remaining schedule after tomorrow night) if they lose tomorrow night for a shot at the BTT, while MSU has a much more difficult schedule remaining. Thoughts?

Chet
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:53 PM EDT

Larry, I’d guess Illinois would be a double digit favorite over BC.

Punjab
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:05 PM EDT

Psych, I was literally just about to pose the same question, thinking the same thing at dinner just now. I think I agree with you it’s probably best for Indiana if MSU wins (though they’ll probably end up splitting their games anyway…) I don’t like the idea of playing at Ann Arbor on the last weekend with the league title on the line. It’s best if we have at least a share of the crown locked up when we go head-to-head, and for that to happen we (obviously) need UM to have more games in the L column.

Iso T-Storms
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:29 PM EDT

Oh really, 10 years in Btown? Well, I’ll have you beat pretty soon.

Actually I call you a “faux fan” just to name call, in recrimination for your silly jealousy comment. I know you’re a true fan; no one in their right mind would spend as much time writing on this blog as you do if they weren’t a true fan. WRITING, I should make clear; there are others who spend equal time on here taunting, name-calling, and doing other things, and I don’t know that all of them are fans; but you actually compose mostly basketball stuff, including legendary dissertations on Hoosier subjects such as the justness of calling Watford “soft,” the need for student sections, what Jordy’s ideal haircut should be, etc. etc.

I love the Hoosiers. When they lose it ruins my mood for days and makes me an even more grumpy jerk than I normally am. I just don’t like blogging about the details. My connection to the team is visceral and emotional, not analytical and historical. I’ve never had the patience or the dedication to do what you or anyone else does on the Scoop (except for Rico Chet, who is also shallow like me in his posts): break down games, analyze personalities, discuss strategies etc.

One can have multiple allegiances; it happens all the time in the real world. I once rode a ski lift with a guy who did his BA at Notre Dame, and his law degree at Colorado. Said that the Buffs and the Irish were like two children to him; that I shouldn’t dare to ask him who his “favorite” was. It doesn’t make me any less of a fan to have two schools to cheer for than being a knee-jerk IU football hater makes you.

You shoulda asked the Brazilian girl. What was her name? Brazilian girls seem to always have names that, upon pronouncing them, whisk you straight to a topless “carnival” in Rio.

TsaoTsuG
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 12:58 AM EDT

I agree Chet, the Minnesota ice hockey passion discussion was interesting. And, I hope there are Hoosiers out there who believe like I do that even in February, the accomplishments of IU high jumper Derek Drouin who emerged as a top world class high jumper after recovering from torn ligaments last year and has now been one of the very dominant figures in the world’s track and field consistently jumping around 7’7″.

Almost any weekend you can go to the Indoor or the Outdoor track in Bloomington and watch one of the world’s true great athletes competing and setting records for the Hoosiers.

Deserves a lot more recognition than he gets. Would love to see a weekly post in The Scoop following his incredible achievements so those of us who do not live in Bloomington can share the pride.

TsaoTsuG
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 1:21 AM EDT

Don’t forget that besides football and basketball; hockey there is track and field, soccer, baseball with a new stadium, swimming. Only a member of the Establishment would want to narrow our imagination and our broad range of enjoyments…

…and when we run out of those there is our State and its beauty, the Constitution, politics, motorcycles, food, cooking, the good life…life is good when you’re a Hoosier.

Let go Harvard…you’ve turned into a beyond-suburban North Shore prune.

(By the way, they were thugs…un-presentable first class thugs and gang bangers who deserved no tolerance from us and whose greatest deserved recognition is that they are no longer a part of our lives. Go ahead and mourn them, but first go to the city you don’t dare live in and look at their gang-banging ilk and the death and destruction they leave behind.

The problem is that your empty argument is easy and takes no responsibility for its outcome; or accountability for the broken souls and bodies they leave behind.

So please, if you’re going to preach…talk about something you know a little something about.

Bart295
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 4:58 AM EDT

Larry,
So you believe that Duke is the number 1 team in the land? Duke would have 4 or 5 losses if they played in the B1G. They are not even the best team in their conference, Miami put a beat down on them by like 28 this year! How could any team lose by that many points and ever be voted #1?

Harvard for Hillbillies
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 6:04 AM EDT

Chronic: Bouncing back a bit, you said you liked Madison, in which Big 10 city were you most likely to pull some wool? You’re a road dog, it’s okay to admit it.

Korman: Oh, God. You know, um, when I was in grad school in New York City I was momentarily in love with two different girls from Iowa. So, I always had a fondness for Iowa City. They’re just the nicest people there. Both these girls actually came from Illinois. One was from Bloomington, IL, and the other was from the quad cities. And they were just great people, and I always loved Iowa City. They would always call me when I was there and tell me which bar to go to or which sorority was hanging out there. So, I always like Iowa.

Chronic: So you’re saying you corn-holed some Hawkeyes?
Korman: Um, sure.

Chronic: You are, for better or worse, inexorably intertwined with the Kelvin Sampson All-Stars.
Korman: Right.
Chronic: You may or may not have coined the term.
Korman: It’s possible.
Chronic: If you could be any member of the KSAS, who would you be and why?
Korman: Oh, God….
Chronic: Your first article here was written about Bud Mackey, no less.
Korman: Yeah.
Chronic: The most nefarious of the KSAS.

Kotman: I could give a sort of flippant, fun answer, and I think I’d want to be Eric Gordon because he’s rich as hell and lives in L.A. But, you know, guys like…to me…look Kelvin Sampson obviously f**ked up. I mean just f**ked up. I remember the guy…he and I would have one on ones pretty frequently. I would come talk to him in his office, and he would just sit there for me. And one time he was sitting there, and I was on his couch, his leather couch. All coaches have nice leather couches. And he had pulled a chair close to me, just a regular looking, uncomfortable chair over near me, and we were talking. And all of a sudden he looked down. And at this point he was a little bit bigger. He hadn’t been walking with DeAndre yet. So he had a sort of buddha going on, and he looks down at his buddha, and there was IU logo right on the top of it. He just looked down and saw that and just shook his head at it for like 30 seconds. You could just tell the guy was in awe that he was the Indiana basketball coach. You could tell it meant a lot to him, it meant a lot to him. It was everything to him. It was a big deal. He went from being at a place where you could win 20 games a year, and people would admire you, but they were still going to read the story about spring football and who the 3rd string quarterback is going to be. So he knew that he’d made that step up and how much people cared. But he could not change his own soul. And his own soul was that for so long he’d found kids who other people had overlooked or other people had worse said you’re not worth anything.
Chronic: Abandoned.
korman: Yeah. Guys who…
Guys who’d been abandoned by their own fathers.

Right. And so he found these people and brought them up and promised them things and said, “I’m going to make it right. I’m going to make sure you’re okay. We’re going to get through this together.” And there are so many guys like that. Jamarcus Ellis is the one to me that…I don’t actually know his real story, but I’m pretty sure his father was murdered, and his mother died of AIDS. Just every bad thing you could imagine. He lived in a car for some time. The guy just had a messed up life. And for so many people to sit and judge him from where they sat, which was…even the ones who just went to Bloomington North, which is no special upbringing. But then even the people who went to Carmel, and to live this entirely different life from him and say what he should or shouldn’t be, or how badly he f**ked up, or how he was ungracious for what he had been given here, how he’d threw that all away. And that might be true, but the kid went through so much. And my sentimental answer is that I’d try to be one of those guys and try to overcome, to become that sort of symbol for those guys. Sampson had those kids everywhere he went. And had he stayed, I don’t think it’s a guarantee those kids are better off, but some of them make it through. Eli Holman is better. DeAndre Thomas is better. These guys make it through and at least understand a little bit better what they need to do to make it out of these circumstances they grew up in. I guess that’s the sentimental answer, but if I could be Eric Gordon I’d be buying the whole bar a drink right now.(courtesy: Hoosier Chronicles)

I guess I’ll let Korman’s rare moment of heartfelt words and honesty do my preaching. A bit of a commentary given to Chronic that would have never graced the pages of Scoop. Then again, while Korman worked at HT, he perfectly understood how to spoon feed the Hoosier Nation what they wanted to here. But I have a sense he left our happy village we painted with a coat of clean white paint a new preacher feeling sick to his stomach just how much many could sanctimoniously eat.

#31 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 1:29 PM EDT

Well, I guess I should clear up the misunderstanding from readers of my post. Since neither the AP or Coaches poll pay any attention to my theories, rightfully so, it’s purely speculation just as every one else s comments on here are as for the rankings. So, having said that, my comment about being beaten by unranked IL is summed up this way. I can only understand/respect where the coaches poll comes from and how they came to that conclusion. I think we can all agree that these weekly polls are always condemned for not being correct in “our viewpoint”, well except if IU where ranked #1 in all polls, and especially the final poll just before the tournament.

Bart295
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 2:57 PM EDT

Check out this bracket…love the idea of playing kintuck in the second round!

#33 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 3:37 PM EDT

What makes you think we would play Kentucky? lol lol And according to this set of standings by ESPN, there are 2 Virginia Commonwealths, both have the same record and both stand in 2nd place in the A-10

Ron
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 3:37 PM EDT

That one has the potential final 4 of
IU – Butler – Michigan – New Mexico.

If all goes to plan.

#35 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 3:38 PM EDT

Except on a reload, it straightens it out, go figure.

#36 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 3:44 PM EDT

Big time game tonight, all Hoosier fans I’m sure will pay attention to #4 MI vs #8 MSU, I’d like to see a MSU victory here, I think we can beat MSU at MSU, & MINN at MINN, give us a 2 game lead over MI before we go to MI.

Anyone else obsessed with the schedule now?

Podunker
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:13 PM EDT

Larry, does it really matter? MSU is now tied with IU for the lead in the Big Ten. IU must still play both teams on the road. Both games will be very tough. Ultimately, IU controls its destiny. If they win the remainder of their conference games, they win the Big Ten title. It’s that simple. While that’s asking a lot, that must be the mentality that the team takes into every game for the remainder of the season. If they play like they did in Columbus, neither MSU or UM can beat them. If they play like they did in Champaign, any team in the Big Ten can beat them.

If their minds are right, it’s got to feel good to know they control their destiny for the Big Ten Championship.

I have another question for the participants of the Hoosier Scoop. If IU wins the Big Ten Regular Season Championship, should they go all out to win the Big Ten tourney? Or should Crean rest his starters and use the tourney to give his younger players some much needed experience. Why risk injury or fatigue to your key players playing in the Big Ten tourney when you’ve already won the conference championship? Does IU need to win both in order to secure the #1 seed in the big dance?

Punjab
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:51 PM EDT

Po, I’m a big fan of momentum. I always hated when the Colts took their foot off the pedal at the end of the regular season. It ended badly more often than not.

That being said, if we can can steamroll our way through the rest of the regular season and take at least the UM or MSU game on the road, we should have the #1 seed wrapped up regardless of the B1G results. (Barring, of course, a blowout loss or an early round exit to a far inferior team…) At minimum we should force feed our bench until the semifinals, get our studs some rest and some invaluable playoff experience for the others.

Break break

Nerlens Noel is screaming in agony on the floor while holding his knee. Never like to see a young man suffer a potential career-ender before his career even begins, but Kentucky is toast if this proves to be as significant an injury as it seems.

Podunker
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 5:19 PM EDT

Too bad for Noel. I know there is one player on IU’s team that can appreciate what he’s going through. Looks like he won’t be one and done after all.

Watch, now there will be a lawsuit against the NBA for preventing legal adults from being allowed to participate in the draft after the age of 18. Hey, something bad happened to some person, so there must be a lawsuit forthcoming.

Comments