Sat., May. 23, 2015
Fri., May. 22, 2015
Wed., May. 20, 2015
Sun., Apr. 26, 2015
Fri., Apr. 24, 2015
Fri., Apr. 24, 2015
Sat., Apr. 18, 2015
Final score Penn State 76, Indiana 54
1:47 left 76-50 Penn State
5:44 Penn State 64, Indiana 45
7:30 left in the second half Penn State 61, Indiana 45
Indiana shooting 31% from the field
11:35 left in the second half Penn State 54, Indiana 37
Sinclair leads IU with 17 points, Alex Bentley leads PSU with 14
15:44 second half Penn State 44, Indiana 36
The Big Ten’s leading scorer Maggie Lucas has just seven first half points.
Sinclair leads IU with 15 points. Alex Bentley and Mia Nickson have nine points each.
At the half Penn State 37, Indiana 30
Sinclair three-pointer at 1:53 puts IU within eigtht, 35-27
3:38 first half Penn State 34, Indiana 22 Mia Nickson at the line.
4:31 Penn State 32, Indiana 22
Sasha Chaplin and Milika Taufa each have two fouls. As does PSU’s Maggie Lucas.
1st half 15:48 timeout Indiana: Penn State 10 Indiana 6
This is HT Reporter Seth Tackett
Indiana women vs. Penn State tip off at 6:30 pm
DID YOU KNOW?
• Indiana is the only team in the Big Ten Conference that has held every opponent to 70 points orlower this season.
• The Hoosiers shot 54.5 percent (6-of-11) from beyond the arc against Ohio State last time out, which is IU’s best percentage from 3-point range this season.
• With a pair of 3-point field goals against Ohio State on Sunday, Aulani Sinclair cracked the top five for most career 3-pointers made (167) and is now in the top 10 formost 3-pointers made in a single season (56) in program history.
• Jasmine McGhee led Indiana with 15 points against OSU and set a career mark for 3-pointers made in a single game with three. McGhee has scored in double figures in 13 games this season and 27 contests in her career.
• Freshman Nicole Bell has logged a career best 38 minutes in each of the last two games and scored nine points on 4-of-7 shooting against Buckeyes on Sunday.
T. Moren is recruiting players more suitable for competition IU plays [...]
You certainly gave that a lot more thought than I thought it deserved. [...]
"Note that four of the five comments immediately following my comment [...]
Correction; If you want to call Muensterman a FORWARD. [...]
Nothing is skewed in my statements. My statements are based on the ti [...]
And here I [thought] “Because it’s Indiana” [...]
Treat young men with some dignity and honor your word. Make them into [...]