Tue., May. 31, 2016
Fri., May. 27, 2016
Mon., May. 16, 2016
Fri., May. 13, 2016
Thu., May. 12, 2016
Tue., May. 10, 2016
Fri., May. 6, 2016
Final score Penn State 76, Indiana 54
1:47 left 76-50 Penn State
5:44 Penn State 64, Indiana 45
7:30 left in the second half Penn State 61, Indiana 45
Indiana shooting 31% from the field
11:35 left in the second half Penn State 54, Indiana 37
Sinclair leads IU with 17 points, Alex Bentley leads PSU with 14
15:44 second half Penn State 44, Indiana 36
The Big Ten’s leading scorer Maggie Lucas has just seven first half points.
Sinclair leads IU with 15 points. Alex Bentley and Mia Nickson have nine points each.
At the half Penn State 37, Indiana 30
Sinclair three-pointer at 1:53 puts IU within eigtht, 35-27
3:38 first half Penn State 34, Indiana 22 Mia Nickson at the line.
4:31 Penn State 32, Indiana 22
Sasha Chaplin and Milika Taufa each have two fouls. As does PSU’s Maggie Lucas.
1st half 15:48 timeout Indiana: Penn State 10 Indiana 6
This is HT Reporter Seth Tackett
Indiana women vs. Penn State tip off at 6:30 pm
DID YOU KNOW?
• Indiana is the only team in the Big Ten Conference that has held every opponent to 70 points orlower this season.
• The Hoosiers shot 54.5 percent (6-of-11) from beyond the arc against Ohio State last time out, which is IU’s best percentage from 3-point range this season.
• With a pair of 3-point field goals against Ohio State on Sunday, Aulani Sinclair cracked the top five for most career 3-pointers made (167) and is now in the top 10 formost 3-pointers made in a single season (56) in program history.
• Jasmine McGhee led Indiana with 15 points against OSU and set a career mark for 3-pointers made in a single game with three. McGhee has scored in double figures in 13 games this season and 27 contests in her career.
• Freshman Nicole Bell has logged a career best 38 minutes in each of the last two games and scored nine points on 4-of-7 shooting against Buckeyes on Sunday.
Read more in Women's Basketball
Bottom line is IU fb is slowly tugging along like a big offensive line [...]
Wilson has a sweet gig because he earned it. Mallory was still a good [...]
H4H, what makes your assessment more valuable than the assessment coll [...]
Happy 4th to you, Ben. Glad to here all is well. Just for the rec [...]
Oh, spare me...The godawful conservative approach in Wilson's one bowl [...]
H4H- We're opposites! I hope IUBB stinks for all eternity so people w [...]
We're doing fine Harvard. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well in NW I [...]