Spring Game basics, from IU Sports Info:
The 2013 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will kick off at 4 pm ET on Saturday, April 13, at Memorial Stadium. Admission is free, the tailgate lots will open at noon and the Memorial Stadium gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Fans are asked to enter the East side of Memorial Stadium and to sit in the East stands. Concessions will be open on the East side. All parking lots will be open and parking is free.
The game will air live on BTN2Go and BTN will broadcast the game at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. – Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. – Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. – Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. – Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs – Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
Read more in Football
vesuvius13- Forget my cynicism...You are the real deal. Your op [...]
Donald Trump is America's new Robin Hood? Transference.....into a Sw [...]
Hoosier football is much like a Super Bowl commercial....Money always [...]
Just for the record Po, there have been no 215 lb. mike LB play at IU [...]
Mount St.Memorial- Don't blow the side of your face off before one [...]
v13, I define better coaching as being able to recruit better players [...]
scwartzie Great point on Moren "conf coach of the year" I had not t [...]