Tue., Jul. 5, 2016
Tue., May. 31, 2016
Fri., May. 27, 2016
Mon., May. 16, 2016
Fri., May. 13, 2016
Thu., May. 12, 2016
Tue., May. 10, 2016
Spring Game basics, from IU Sports Info:
The 2013 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will kick off at 4 pm ET on Saturday, April 13, at Memorial Stadium. Admission is free, the tailgate lots will open at noon and the Memorial Stadium gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Fans are asked to enter the East side of Memorial Stadium and to sit in the East stands. Concessions will be open on the East side. All parking lots will be open and parking is free.
The game will air live on BTN2Go and BTN will broadcast the game at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. – Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. – Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. – Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. – Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs – Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
Read more in Football
I would think Covington has a real opportunity at one of the hybrid po [...]
t, I agree with your assessment but I really do think that in the nex [...]
So far very good recruits. IU must remember that you need one TOP QB i [...]
IU owes Covington a real opportunity! He sacrificed for us when called [...]
Great for Yogi! I watched the Summer League games. If the Coach will a [...]
My point is out of 7 teams in east division 1 or 2 could be top 10, [...]
t, The B1G is getting to be a very tough division and will only get t [...]