Spring Game basics, from IU Sports Info:
The 2013 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will kick off at 4 pm ET on Saturday, April 13, at Memorial Stadium. Admission is free, the tailgate lots will open at noon and the Memorial Stadium gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Fans are asked to enter the East side of Memorial Stadium and to sit in the East stands. Concessions will be open on the East side. All parking lots will be open and parking is free.
The game will air live on BTN2Go and BTN will broadcast the game at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. - Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. - Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. - Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. - Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs - Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
I really don't know about all the mud thrown in #12 but BSU's line was [...]
Podunker, Zander will play if anything happens to Nate. If all we n [...]
HC, you also laughed a few years ago when I opined that IU's O-line wa [...]
oops...Frankie Avalon... IU Football...Rah!..Rah!..while b-ball [...]
Double Down, Podunker, and coachv...Do they all share the same beach b [...]
Maybe it's Wilson's hyper-intelligence that makes it difficult for him [...]
Crean has all the story lines he needs without my help....He can no lo [...]