Tue., May. 31, 2016
Fri., May. 27, 2016
Mon., May. 16, 2016
Fri., May. 13, 2016
Thu., May. 12, 2016
Tue., May. 10, 2016
Fri., May. 6, 2016
Spring Game basics, from IU Sports Info:
The 2013 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will kick off at 4 pm ET on Saturday, April 13, at Memorial Stadium. Admission is free, the tailgate lots will open at noon and the Memorial Stadium gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Fans are asked to enter the East side of Memorial Stadium and to sit in the East stands. Concessions will be open on the East side. All parking lots will be open and parking is free.
The game will air live on BTN2Go and BTN will broadcast the game at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. – Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. – Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. – Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. – Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs – Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
'Undrafted Announcement Party' tonight at Ruth's Chris...... Yogi w [...]
Here is how Fred Glass was [...]
Hughcucumber, Inside the Bizitch, and a scoop of Dustin Dulcolax®... [...]
Fun stuff from Dustin beginning at the 4:10 [...]
Playing smart basketball is relevant if you hope to win national champ [...]
Williams did not have the fortune to come of age in a poor draft year. [...]
Crean hired his own AD. That is the sin of all sins forever shackling [...]