Spring Game basics, from IU Sports Info:
The 2013 Cream & Crimson Spring Game will kick off at 4 pm ET on Saturday, April 13, at Memorial Stadium. Admission is free, the tailgate lots will open at noon and the Memorial Stadium gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Fans are asked to enter the East side of Memorial Stadium and to sit in the East stands. Concessions will be open on the East side. All parking lots will be open and parking is free.
The game will air live on BTN2Go and BTN will broadcast the game at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15.
· Spring Game Tailgate Party, 2-3:30 p.m. - Located at the North End Zone Glory Plaza Entrance, admission and food are free!
· Memorial Stadium Tours, 2-3:30 p.m. - Get a behind the scenes look inside Memorial Stadium.
· Hoosier Kids Zone, 2-5:30 p.m. - Kids can enjoy activities in Knot Hole Park!
· Zipline Rides, 3-5:30 p.m. - Available at Knot Hole Park.
· Post-game Autographs - Players and coaches available for autographs on the field following the game.
A better shot of making it at iu. Examples: James banks was better th [...]
However, sometimes big time fb recruit s from Indiana go to big time f [...]
Something that Ron(Scoop blogger that used to be known as "t-s [...]
Looks like iu will continue to struggle at Qb position in future. Ste [...]
Don't worry about it...I pretty much knew you were typing that 'Pulitz [...]
15milesNorth...Dave McKinney, of the SunTimes, a really solid and good [...]
Harvard,, it will break your heart...but, I will go ahead and say it a [...]