Live Chat, 11 a.m.

We’ll be here. It’s a new website, so let’s see if this works. It’s possible I’ll be slightly late.

• docdave #1

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 2:27 PM EDT

Is the sport’s chat now behind the pay wall? I have never seen it there before, but I clicked on it and it asked me to log in or buy a subscription. That’s fine if it is, just wondering.

• BeatPurdue #2

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 3:32 PM EDT

Why post the link in the free “Scoop” if it is a pay article?

• Ron #3

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 4:56 PM EDT

US team at 7pm tonight. Should be their first competitive game. Both Yogi & Will playing good. First two games I’m impressed with McDermott.

• Ben #4

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:28 PM EDT

Am I the only dummy who can’t figure out how to view the chat transcript?

• Ron #5

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:35 PM EDT

When you press ‘here’ than go to sports catagory and than – says smething about Cody & Bowl games – press that.

• Ron #6

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:39 PM EDT

Lot of pressing ‘here’ to get to it to find out it’s subscription only. Fooled us I guess.

• Dustin Dopirak #7

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 1:18 AM EDT

Fellas, just wanted to apologize for any mix up here. Obviously, we just went through a complete paradigm change on the website and I’m not sure what’s what exactly and if this is now going to be permanently behind the paywall or not. I’ll try to figure out what’s up by next week.

• Old Sports Dude #8

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 9:21 AM EDT

I hope it is not Subscription only as the Dude cannot pay for it (okay I did once). Please let us know.

• Ron #9

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 9:32 AM EDT

And the drama builds.

I have faint memories of the Berlin Wall coming down.

Will the HT wall fall…? Will there be celebration in the streets? Will Nashville and Martinsville and Spencer join the strret celebration? Or does nobody except us few care?

Dustin following the Reagan legacy. Will we get an opportunity to grasp a piece of the Pay Wall?

Watch CNN as the drama unfolds.

• Ben #10

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 9:44 AM EDT

Or maybe finally HT and Dopirak figured it out we will do anything for Hoosier Scoops, and is finally “cashing in”.

• Ron #11

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 9:47 AM EDT

True. But don’t tell them that.

Can the Hoosiers make a bowl game without Nate Sudfeld?

IU vs Michigan State Football