Greetings from Poland: Jordan Hulls

5 comments by   |   Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 9:04 am EDT

I’m back again, you all are probably sick of me by now!  I know it’s a tough day today after the hard fought game last night, but I would just like to thank the Seniors for all their hard work they’ve put in these last 4 years.  Having been around those guys for so long and becoming good friends, I know how hard it has been to get to this point through both the good and the bad.  They’ll be remembered forever in Indiana basketball history and I think they’ve represented our University very well and will continue to do so no matter what they decide to do in the future.

For today I will be sharing some photos of my trip to London, I felt like my mom because I took so many pictures.  I don’t have too many other photos of Poland that I haven’t already shared and so that’s why I’m sharing pictures of my little trip instead of the place I actually am living.  Perhaps later on before the end of the season I can get pictures of the gym and of some of the other surrounding places in my little city to show you all.  For now, I hope you enjoy some of the cool sites I got to see while in London, I was fascinated by the architecture and all the history behind everything I got to see.

Let me know what you all might want me to talk about next! Thanks for tuning in!

IMG_0673 IMG_0674

— BuckingHam Palace

IMG_0684

— Big Ben

IMG_0678

— Took a tour of Chelsea’s soccer stadium

IMG_0668

— Tower Bridge

IMG_0680

IMG_0681

— St. Pauls Cathedral & View from top after climbing a ridiculous amount of steps.. My favorite attraction because of the great detail in murals inside the Cathedral.  We weren’t able to take photos inside the church, and I would’ve felt bad breaking rules since we were in a church… Parents raised me right I guess.

That’s enough photos for one blog I think, but I hope you got a glimpse of all the cool things I got to see.  Was a great experience to see another part of the world while also being able to get a taste of home with all the people speaking English and having Chipotle…!

Until next time, Stay Classy BTown!

Related content: Read more in Just sayin'

Live chat reminder
Butler at Indiana men's soccer
Live chat transcript
Live chat transcript
Live chat reminder
#1 Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 11:13 AM EDT

Thanks for the updates Jordan! It’s fun to continue following your career.

IUBB missed you a lot this year! I think one more guy besides Yogi, with a killer outside shot would have made a big difference.

coachv
Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 4:13 PM EDT

Jordan,

also would like to thank you for the updates. maybe you will start a trend and other former players will provide updates on what they are up to, even if it’s not in basketball. you are one of my favorite all-time players and I always thought you had a chance of playing in the nba.

your game reminds me of john Stockton. during your career did coach crean or anyone else ever try to change your jump shot so that you brought the ball up through the middle of your body rather than releasing from the shoulder? of course, that release worked okay for Stockton. hope to see you in the nba someday or anywhere that makes you happy.

sghoosier
Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 8:02 PM EDT

Chelski, Jordan? Really? Hometown boy like yourself shouldn’t be contributing to a plastic team like Chelsea.
Arsenal maybe but Chelski?

Epictetus
Friday, March 7, 2014 - 7:28 PM EDT

Jordan,

Don’t worry, plenty of people are interested in your reports. During your IU playing days you were a tremendous ambassador for the program, and we’re cheering for your continuing success.

Please talk more about everyday life in Słupsk, what you’re learning about the people and local history. Of course, reports on how you and the team are doing are also appreciated.

Thanks for your efforts!

SCHoosier
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 8:41 PM EDT

Thanks for sharing these well written posts. Travel as much as you can while you are in Europe, and please continue to record what you see and experience – it is a treasure that your children will enjoy in the years to come…

Also, glad you have been able to keep playing bball-

Comments

• W. Soccer. Indiana Loses At No. 22 Illinois, 2-0 - The Indiana women's soccer team (4-5, 0-3 Big Ten) lost at No. 22 Illinois on Thursday by a score of 2-0. Sarah Stone made six saves in goal for Indiana.
    Related
  • W. Water Polo. Throwback Thursday - Nicole Redder - An alumnus of Jenison High School near Grand Rapids, Michigan, Nicole Redder spent four seasons playing for the Hoosiers from 2008-11. During her career she scored 182 goals,
  • Hoosiers land on CBS at least twice - Earlier this afternoon the Big Ten announced its 2014-15 men's basketball games to be televised by CBS
  • Missouri week: Chase Dutra Q&A - The Indiana football team lost a tough game at Bowling Green this past Saturday when the Falcons scored
  • More TV designations announced for IU’s 2014-2015 schedule -

The Big Ten announced television designations on Thursday for the remainder of league games that will be shown on either CBS or the ESPN family of networks. Indiana will have a

• 2014-2015 ITH season preview: Penn State Nittany Lions -

With the start of college basketball season on the horizon, we’ll be taking a long look at the conference at large as well as Indiana’s roster over the next month. Today,

• Albers Angle: Big recruiting day for Indiana - Indiana coach Tom Crean will have an in-home visit with a five-star center in 2015 today. More
  • Q&A: Catching up with Robert Johnson - Indiana freshman Robert Johnson talks improvement at IU, importance of Canada
  • Mauktoberfest: Quarry Q&A with Rock M Nation