Jurkin leaving program to transfer

Center Peter Jurkin has left the Indiana basketball program and is looking to transfer, a source close to the situation confirmed Saturday.

The news first broke through a post on the Twitter and Instagram accounts of his teammate Hanner Mosquera-Perea, who also came to the United States through the A-HOPE program and played with the South Sudanese born Jurkin in the Indiana Elite AAU program.

“I can’t believe my big brother left me today,” Mosquera-Perea, a native of Colombia, posted. “This dude has been there for me everyday since the day we came to the US. We did everything together everyday all day. I’m going to miss this dude so much nobody will understand our friendship if you didn’t know us. He is the brother that I never had I love you P and I will miss you everyday bro.”

Jurkin had been dealing with shin injuries since high school however. They limited the 7-footer to just 18 minutes, two points and four rebounds in two seasons. According to the source, Jurkin recently had surgery to remove calcium deposits in his knees, which has made him feel much healthier. His shins have not fully healed, however. According to the source, Indiana does not believe he will be healthy enough to play, but Jurkin thinks he can and is therefore transferring instead of accepting a medical hardship waiver that would allow him to maintain his scholarship at Indiana but not play.

Indiana is now down to 11 scholarship players on the roster, which leaves two available.

UPDATE IU Athletics confirms Jurkin’s departure with the following release:

Indiana University men’s basketball coach Tom Crean has announced that center Peter Jurkin, whose playing career has been limited and hampered the last two years at IU and previously in high school by various leg ailments, will look to transfer to a school seeking more playing time.

“Peter has indicated his desire to try and find a program where he can get on the court more,” said Crean. “He has had an uphill battle health-wise since he arrived. He believes he can get to a point where he can contribute at a level greater than what he is able to do here. Our priority is that he can obtain his education and he always is welcome to do that and be part of our program at IU.”

Jurkin, a 7-0, 230-lb. center, played 18 minutes in 11 games and scored two points this past season. He was limited to three games in 2012-13 and is eligible for a medical redshirt. He played eight games this past year and earned Academic All-Big Ten honors.

“I want to thank Coach Crean and everyone on the staff for helping me through my injuries and the death of my father,” said Jurkin. I will always consider myself a Hoosier and think it is best if I look at another opportunity to pursue my education and continuing my playing career. Physically, I still have work to do but will hopefully be up to the challenge.”

• Higgi #1

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 5:07 PM EST

PJ…thank you for coming to IU when the program was in need of more size and talent. We are all disappointed that your injuries prevented you from becoming the player that we all thought you could become. You are doing the right thing for yourself and IU Basketball by transferring to another program where you may be able to slowly work yourself onto the court, while IU gets to sign another recruit for 2015 who may be able to come in make an immediate impact.

• Wolfem #2

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 9:28 PM EST

Sorry injuries prevented PJ from being able to realistically contribute and reach his potential.

With School starting in less than two months is it possible for IU to still land another scholarship player or two for the basketball program? Who might that be? Any one out there have a name or two that we might yet grab at this late hour?

• Harvard for Hillbillies #3

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 10:47 PM EST

Remy Abell…Jeremy Hollowell…Ron Paterson….Austin Etherington…..Luke Fischer….Mo Creek…..Matt Roth….the Partridge Family…the original cast of Mod Squad…Bobby Capobianco’s cousin…and Jeremy Price??????

I’m thinkin’ that they’re all available at this late hour.

• CalCheaneyfan #4

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 12:18 AM EST

Basketball? Who cares about basketball? We’re a baseball school — at least we were for two years. Which makes me ask: When can we expect to have a new coach?

• Punjab #5

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 2:15 AM EST

Am I a bad person for hoping this would happen? For everyone’s sake?

In a perfect world, PJ would’ve been a healthy contributor and learned to hone his skills– mostly on defense as a rim protector and rebounder, but with the occasional clutch offensive output. (Pretty sure the last few national champions had someone like that on their roster.)

Injuries didn’t allow that development to happen. Nothing against Peter– by all accounts he was a fine young man who had to battle through adversity his whole time here. Not his fault. But his days were numbered, and whether or not he was pressured out or he read the writing on the wall, it seemed likely he didn’t have a bright athletic future here. Hope he finds health and productivity elsewhere. Best of luck, Peter.

• Lord of the Edit #6

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 4:30 AM EST

You’re not a bad person, Punjab. You just need a bit of editing….

Am I a bad person for hoping this would happen? For everyone’s sake?

In a perfect world, PJ Tom Crean would’ve been a healthy contributor and learned to hone his [coaching] skills– mostly on defense as a rim protector and rebounder [allowing the assistants to do the load of thinking], but with the occasional clutch [brain] output [from Crean during exhibition games] . (Pretty sure the last few national champions had someone like that on their roster [working as an equipment manager].)

Injuries [Villain chasing] didn’t allow that development to happen. Nothing against Peter Tom– by all accounts he was a fine young [ham of a] man who had to battle through adversity [tongue flatulence] his whole time [filling snake oil bottles] here. Not his fault. But his days were numbered, and whether or not he was pressured out [of his Church of Twitter] or he read the writing on the wall [simply spent excessive time weeping over Joyce Meyer tweets in a bathroom stall], it seemed likely he didn’t have a bright athletic [clapping] future here. Hope he finds health [witches] and productivity [suckers for tongue flatulence] elsewhere. Best of luck, Peter [brain].

• RAM #7

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 7:34 AM EST

WOLFEM, I think the final signing date was May 21.

• WaltD #8

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 10:18 AM EST

PJ,thanks for all the work you put into your recovery from shin injuries while at IU. I wish you the very best in transferring to another school. Above all,I wish you much success in life and whatever career you choose for yourself. Give good care to yourself!

• Rocketman #9

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 12:14 PM EST

Since the athletic department is remodeling Assembly Hall, they might want to consider installing a revolving door on the Men’s Basketball Locker Room

• BeatPurdue #10

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 3:01 PM EST

Good luck Peter. I wish you the best. You are not likely to get better medical advise or rehabilitative services anywhere else like IU has provided to you for these last 2 years. It will be interesting to see where you end up and how your playing goes.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #11

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 3:17 PM EST

These are bright kids that put far higher value on freedoms than most Americans. I’m confident that Jurkin will make the most of his college education and will not take his opportunities lightly(the alternative is simply not a very attractive option). What he already has lived and seen, probably drives him beyond what most of us can ever relate or understand.

• Ben #12

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 5:08 PM EST

I figured Peter would leave early, but can’t fault the man for not giving up his dream playing basketball again somewhere. While Peter is a model student at IU, more power to you for not giving up on your dream. Peter could have easily sat back, and let the hardship waiver do it’s thing. Good luck on your future endeavors.

What happened to Tsao? All because he squashed me like a can of worms(Didn’t think any of my posts stood a chance of being live on the blog.) don’t mean I wish ill on the man. Hope you’re ok.

• iuhoosier1992 #13

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 10:53 AM EST

I didn’t realize he was still on the team.

• Podunker #14

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 12:58 PM EST

#4, #5 and #11 were not written by me. I thought we got rid of all the cowardly scumbags who post comments using other people’s screen names. I guess not. Dustin, it’s time to investigate and then start suspending the pathetic lowlifes from this site. Actually, banning them from the site would be a much better solution.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #15

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 3:13 PM EST

You should be addressing Jeremy if you want the launching of a full investigation from activities on this Peter Jurkin thread. And speaking of scumbag(typos checked and double checked, check) examinations and our ‘Head Investigator,’ where is Speedo Rhinestones?

• Harvard for Hillibillies #16

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 3:21 PM EST

May I also add Jonny Marlin to my list of names that could replace Tom Crean’s Peter Jurkin. I had inadvertently forgotten that Mr. Marlin spent a lot of time on the bench and likely had a high regard for Peter.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #17

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 5:24 PM EST

At the request of Podunker, this Peter Jukrin thread has now been officially Jeremied. Suspension warnings have been forwarded to the appropriate guilty parties. All scum from scumbags have been laundered from the site and are currently being investigate and under banning review. This may, or may not, include solitary confinement…Hard to say if solitary confinement would be the appropriate punishment for the accused and unidentified “lowlife” seeing how anyone that has enough time to be commenting over Peter Jurkin during a beautiful summer afternoon may already be rather solitaire and low in life. More details of the pending investigation to follow. Any determination of guilt as to the impostor on this thread and subsequent convictions will be followed by the punishment phase. Punishment is to be determined by Scoop’s very own hammer of justice, Judge Speedo Rhinestones, and could result in the accused impostor to be no longer confined to a room, always sitting in a chair, having absolutely nothing constructive to do with a day, staring at a computer screen, and be removed from the black hole of emptiness that comes with a typing into a cyberspace wasteland of nothingness the wishing of man blessed with name Peter Jurkin, a man that could care less if you were hit with a fatal heart attack as your fat butt grows fatter in your solitary blogging thrown, to keep his head up.

• Dustin Dopirak #18

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 6:39 PM EST

Actually, I did it. And I didn’t put anyone in jail, I just deleted the imposterisms. Jeremy’s on vacation and I was at a wedding back home all weekend, so I missed it before.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #19

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 7:52 PM EST

Who’s getting hooked(not that it’s any of my business)? Not a better opportunity for you to use some of those classic Dopiratk pickup lines formulated and tested at Kilroy’s while at a festive wedding reception…Hope you just made sure that it wasn’t a relative(at least not a first cousin).

I actually thought the Podunker imposter’s comments were sorta cute and harmless…I thoroughly enjoyed the link(SB Nation piece) to the twitter answers for Crean’s “What does it mean to play for Indiana?” question/contest. Some of those answers were hilarious….You should reconsider leaving the link up.

Never mind…I found the link.

Hope you hooked up with a hot bridesmaid or found that special someone that locked into your neon bright blue eyes across a crowded dance floor….

• Podunker #20

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:10 PM EST

Regardless of how “cute and harmless” posting comments under another person’s name may seem, it is a childish and cowardly behavior, and a very slippery slope. As the most prolific poster-of-comments on this site, I would think that you, of all people, would want to protect the integrity of the comments you post via your many different screen names.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #21

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:22 PM EST

#Peter Jurkin
    #Podunker
    #slipper slope
    #it wasn’t me
    #Jeremy’s vacation

• Double Down #22

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:51 PM EST

Congrats Harvard. You actually managed to make my skin crawl with #19.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #23

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 9:50 PM EST

#Peter Jurkin
    #Double Down
    #Air Supply
    #Chewbacca’s twin sisters
    #fava beans

• Seahawk Tom #24

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 7:53 AM EST

Hey Harvard, first, long time no chat. Hope you are well.

Second, why is it that your reactions to the impostor posts are always the same, as long as its not YOU that’s being impostored … “Cute,” “charming,” delightful” etc etc etc…yet when the impostor targets you, your tone is of indignant outrage?

• Ben #25

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 10:31 AM EST

Can’t have your cake, and eat it too.

• Harvard for Hillibillies #26

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 11:02 AM EST

Because I’m a hypocrite. I’ll admit it…I’m one big fat hypocrite that can’t even form a logical pathway in a debate process to support any argument. I am simply into bashing Tom Crean because I don’t like oily complexions. I am a hamster on a wheel. I’m ‘Harvey the hamster.’ I form conspiracy theories where there are none. I fill in gaps for what should be logical reasoning with massive hula hoops and conspiracies. I never have anything new to add to the blog. The writing was better five years ago, but the thoughts are still waste basket material. I defend the indefensible ‘f’ grade. I persecute the innocence of a vicious 3 against 1 assualt. Everything I do is a hyperbole balloon filled with nothing but hot air. If I could bottle blogging air, I’d warehouse it in secret old missile silos and other locations in the Plain states where other bloggers would have to pay me for it in “no deposit, no return,” single 6 oz. bottle purchases. But then the hypocrite in me bitches because HT charges a couple bucks a month for access to their main stories. I send gift certificates to HT personnel not because I want to honor a bet, but because I’m a supreme manipulator. My life has been one giant act of hypocrisy and manipulation. They shall bury me directly above the elevator to hell. I’ve never donated my time to charities or helped some young child dying of cancer in a Central American country. But in my defense of such coldness and lack of compassion, I do crack the slightest of smiles at strangers and tip well in restaurants. I once saved a person from certain death while at my menial job. No superior ever saw the act. By telling you and others of this act, I just blew my chance into heaven for sharing what will likely be the only act of true heroism I’ll ever perform…It wasn’t even heroism, it was just a reaction. It’s not like I put on a uniform and fought for my country or ran into a burning building…or rode around in an ambulance and saved people experiencing heart attacks…or cured cancer via distributing cancer fighting pills.

I remember how Podunker once said it was a “badge of honor” he proudly wears when Harvard or Tsao find him to be a rather small and disagreeable brat forever throwing sand in a sandbox. Things started really going south on Scoop when people started overreacting to natural in-fighting that occurs in a confined room of familiarity. Remember how we would attack each other on Basketblog? Did we ever hold permanent grudges? Did we forever persecute and attempt to turn the rest of the bloggers against each other? We probably did…But then do you know what we did that I don’t see a lot of here? We forgave each other and we moved out of the sandbox. We graduated to the swing set.

You never know when one circular illogical thought could be the last. My golden Lab had a ton of circular logic. Now she ashes in a little wooden box that sits on an end table. The outfit that cremated her gave me a little piece of clay with her paw imprint. She was so much more than a paw imprint. She was the holder of of an old hypocrites heart. She could extract a smile out of a sea of bitterness and self-pitying thoughts.

Good to know you’re still kickin’. Trip to Annecy this summer? Watching World Cup? Who do you like wining it all?

Always your island friend,

Downing’s 5th

• Ben #27

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 11:14 AM EST

That’s what I don’t. If you truly forgive, why do you keep infecting the wound? Embrace Podunker, and agree to disagree. The man is a fan of IU for crying out loud!

• Ben #28

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 11:15 AM EST

“That’s what I don’t get”.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #29

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 11:21 AM EST

…..Now she [is] ashes in a little wooden box

_________________________

I shall part this thread with a more creepy skin-crawling attempts at humor….

Question: What do you call Ben getting to 2nd base with his new ChristianMingle.com girlfriend while a favorite tune plays on the radio in the background?

Answer; Three Faith Hill’s!!

• Harvard for Hillbillies #30

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 11:50 AM EST

Ben-

You have to go with what you believe. What is faith in anything without sincerity of heart? I’ve always felt you are sincere. Whether or not I share your opinions about afterlife or religious beliefs is of no concern to me. You don’t hold onto it as a form of judgment or presumed superiority. We all must use whatever intuition at our disposal to base conclusions on sincerity here. It has nothing to do with screen names. Confusion caused by impostors is not the danger. The danger to all of civilization(and civilized discourse)is the erosion of sincerity. It’s in the tone and the meaning outside the words. It takes a lot of searching and many are extremely afraid to seek what can make you most vulnerable.

Take care, Ben.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #31

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 11:56 AM EST

Is there such a place as Itchycoo Park? Maybe that’s where sincerity can be found.

• Podunker #32

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 12:16 PM EST

Well, #26 speaks for itself. But you forgot to include how you routinely mis-quote other posters and take their comments out of context to support your narrative, or in an attempt to sucker-punch someone you disagree with. But for the most part, I think the first half of #26 is an accurate assessment.

“To thy known self be true.”

• Harvard for Hillbillies #33

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 12:49 PM EST

And for the most part, what Tsao once called you was an accurate assessment(Not the literal meaning, of course. Only in the given of its context to your positions on IU Sports). Other than that, you’re a perfect human being…But you already know that.

• Ben #34

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 9:01 PM EST

Harvard,

I just returned from the cancer clinic from this morning. Needless to say, I’m late replying. I didn’t say anything about faith. Just live and let die any feud you have here. When we die, most won’t care about the feuds and words we said here anyway.

• Ben #35

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 9:03 PM EST

If you’re referring as Podunker as a terror***, I guess I don’t see it. I think that was shallow from Tsao and required an immediate apology. The man is a passionate man. Embrace it.

• Seahawk Tom #36

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 9:27 PM EST

Hey man-

Yeah, WC soccer lately. Tough to see Team USA go down tonight… Hope one day we will rise amongst the best. I just love the emotion and intensity of soccer during WC… I think I’ll cheer on Belgium the rest of the way…I like teams with complex racial and linguistic makeups…

So, any thoughts about burying the ashes somewhere in the yard? I have an old kitty cat who is resting in the same state as your retriever. So hard to see them go. Then the little box with the memento that the crematorium sends you, brings the tears on again.

I’m surprised I still even remember the word “Basketblog”. Those days are gone into space!

I’ve been enjoying the Crean humor more and more lately. I’d rather have him than some also-ran who happened to be a benchwarmer on a Bob Knight team, but I sure am tired of the tweets!

Take care…I’ll be back on during football season, as usual.

• Harvard for Hillbillies #37

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 - 10:59 PM EST

I wish I could say the U.S. vs. Belgium score was indicative of the closeness the U.S. to their World Cup competition, but from my point of view(which is very limited because this is the first year I’ve even watched more than a couple hours of World Cup soccer), we’ve got a long way to go. It looked pretty much like the Germany game…The pace and pressure always seemingly exerted by the opponent. Far more shots on goal from our opponents. The goalie kept us in, but we were pretty outclassed in most of the matches. Again, that’s just the opinion of someone that doesn’t watch a lot of soccer.

Wish I could give you advice on dealing with the ashes,but I am sorry to hear you lost a close companion as well. Our Yellow Lab’s favorite times were spent at the beach(we would take trips to the Indiana Dunes) and when the time feels somewhat right, I guess we’ll climb a tall dune a release her to the wind and let her melt into the sand, trees, and waves. There certainly is a huge hole in our house with her gone. You take for granted just how much they bring to comforting the heart through such unselfish love and loyalty. It’s very strange to look at that little wooden box and wonder how it could ever hold what brought so much to my own spirit and my own happiness.

Sorry to end on a downer….Don’t stay away so long. Always miss your incomparable eloquence with words.

Take care.

• Lord of the Doug Mallory Embrace #38

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 - 12:02 PM EST

BREAKING BBC NEWS: “No more Peter Jurkin at IU”… Fans told to embrace it. Tom Crean’s last twitter entry explains of “no forcing Peter out” and he “didn’t see it coming.” In a strange bit of unrelated news, campus newspaper officials at the IDS(Indiana Daily Student)are reporting massive numbers of international students seen exiting dorm facilities in state of confusion persists….Updates to follow.

How many games will IU basketball win in 2014-15

• 16-19 (45%, 145 Votes)
  • 20-23 (36%, 117 Votes)
  • 15 or less (12%, 38 Votes)
  • 24 or more (7%, 24 Votes)

Total Voters: 324

IU vs Eastern Washington men\'s basketball

Men's Basketball Player Pages

[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_blackmon1.jpg]3030James Blackmon, Jr.
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard James Blackmon Jr. (1)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_zeisloft1.jpg]2250Nick Zeisloft
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Nick Zeisloft (2)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hoetzel1.jpg]1890Max Hoetzel
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Max Hoetzel (3)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_johnson1.jpg]1680Robert Johnson
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Robert Johnson (4)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_williams1.jpg]1550Troy Williams
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Troy Williams (5)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_burton1.jpg]1490Ryan Burton
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Ryan Burton (10)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_yogi1.jpg]1410Yogi Ferrell
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Yogi Ferrell (11)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_perea1.jpg]1410Hanner Mosquera-Perea
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Hanner Mosquera-Perea (12)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_robinson1.jpg]1170Stanford Robinson
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Stanford Robinson (22)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_ritchie1.jpg]1190Nate Ritchie
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Nate Ritchie (23)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_holt1.jpg]1360Emmitt Holt
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Emmitt Holt (25)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hartman1.jpg]1340Collin Hartman
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Collin Hartman (30)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_priller1.jpg]1590Tim Priller
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Tim Priller (35)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/mens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_april1.jpg]1690Jeremiah April
Chris Howell | Herald-Times Indiana University Men's Basketball head shots in Bloomington, Ind., Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers center Jeremiah April (44)

Women's Basketball Player Pages

[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_walter1.jpg]1310Jess Walter
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Jess Walter (2)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_buss1.jpg]3240Tyra Buss
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Tyra Buss (3)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_brooks1.jpg]1680Larryn Brooks
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Larryn Brooks (5)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_agler1.jpg]1490Taylor Agler
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Taylor Agler (10)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_bell2.jpg]1190Nicole Bell
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Nicole Bell (12)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_stratman1.jpg]1160Liz Stratman
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_hulls1.jpg]1120Kaila Hulls
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard/forward Kaila Hulls (15)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_mcbride1.jpg]1090Karlee McBride
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Karlee McBride (21)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_gassion1.jpg]1110Alexis Gassion
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Alexis Gassion (23)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_muensterman1.jpg]900Maura Meunsterman
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Maura Muensterman (31)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_mize1.jpg]930Andrea Mize
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers guard Andrea Mize (32)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_cahill1.jpg]970Amanda Cahill
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Amanda Cahill (33)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_jakubicek1.jpg]1020Claire Jakubicek
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Claire Jakubicek (34)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_leikem1.jpg]850Lyndsay Leikem
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers forward Lyndsay Leikem (40)
[img src=http://scoop.hoosiershq.com/wp-content/flagallery/womens-basketball-player-pages/thumbs/thumbs_anderson1.jpg]910Jenn Anderson
Chris Howell | Herald-TimesIndiana University women's basketball portraits at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind., Thursday, October 23, 2014.Indiana Hoosiers center Jenn Anderson (43)
  • Geoff:

Steve, et al, this is what really bothers me... While it certainly hel [...]

• steve:

It still boogles my mind to think hanner was going to change and be be [...]

• Cln:

Amazing. Congratulations to Tevin! [...]

• lydiaf:

Just wonderful for our football guys! Coach W and staff have really go [...]

• CRIMSON:

Geoff - you are insane to think 25 people on this site could take clon [...]

• Geoff:

So Chaz, here's my problem… I've explained this for a couple years n [...]

• iulongago:

If this kid decides to go to IU (I'm assuming he can play and at a pre [...]